Who's with me?!

90 Night Elf Warrior
10/05/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Rainbows
wow is my favorite mmo ever, the warrior class is the geratest, not saying other classes arent fun I just have too much fun warriors.

the warrior class is the geratest, not saying other classes arent fun I just have too much fun warriors.

the warrior class is the geratest, not saying other classes arent fun

the warrior class is the geratest

warrior class geratest

warrior geratest

10/05/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Shoryuken
geratest

Case closed.

Does it somehow make your point more valid to quote the same thing several times?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

No, not making fun of the mispelled word, I'm making fun of the fact that you said "warriors are the greatest class." You pretty much just yelled "LOL YES I AM THE STEREOTYPE YOU ARE DESCRIBING"

Translation: I just want to feel superior and make a few people as angry as I am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm already getting my !@# kicked on DPS by a hunter, enhance shaman and warlock. I don't know what I'm gonna do if I get nerfed again...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's coming i can feel it and i think its gonna be a big one.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
10/06/2012 02:53 AMPosted by Rainbows
No, not making fun of the mispelled word, I'm making fun of the fact that you said "warriors are the greatest class." You pretty much just yelled "LOL YES I AM THE STEREOTYPE YOU ARE DESCRIBING"

You're a complete moron.

I can say something is the greatest, without meaning it to the the best of all the competition.

"Wow, this pizza is the greatest!"

It seems to me that he plays the class and believes it is the greatest, simply because he also believes it to be fun.

Looks like someone has had too many chaos bolts reflected by a certain class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Far as I'm concerned, nerfing just means I gotta hit things more times before they go down. More hitting stuff = more fun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Are there marshmallows in this corner??

Sianl
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/04/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Furytime
Honestly if we get terribly nerfed I will just quit. I am not going to play a game that is ran by QQers

Threatening to quit because of QQers is the ultimate QQ.

I'm sure blizzard hears it a thousand times a day and people like you never do.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Sounds like there are going to be a lot less entitled babies once warriors get their nerf if all you girls are actually telling the truth about quitting (which you aren't).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

By looking at your post you really seem mad. Your chaos bolts not hitting to high? That sucks. Yea I only play warrior because it is the only class I like.

You think Chaos bolts are good? Hunters, warriors, DK's (I think) and shamans spell reflect them back. Warrios DO NOT get hit by Chaos bolts lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't see why everyone's saying warriors are super OP right now. Have you fought a ret paladin, shadow priest, frost mage, lynx rush? I have these classes as well, and I haven't found warriors to be a huge problem. I think everyone wants to go back to a time where they see a warrior and think "Oh, free HK."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
people just think warriors are op because of the "OMG DRAGON ROAR AUTO CRITS AND FOR OVER 100K"
Reply Quote
Well I'm mainspec prot. So I've already been nerfed.

Eh well I'm gonna miss doing 120k+ dps on trash packs!

Roll a blood DK and pick up where you left off!

Can't understand why they havnt been touched yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]