Healing priest 4-set: Bad

90 Troll Druid
Going by history, priests will whine incessantly and bliz will overbuff them

After that all the priests' "skill" will be evident again.

You guys better watch the arena ratings charts and hope that there aren't any high rated priests that have "skill" right now.

Can someone really be this stupid? please tell me he's just trolling?
Reply Quote
shadow is better at healing the way things are atm ;p
Reply Quote

The 4-piece requires us to do a 2-step process for it to work. First: Prayer of Mending. Second: FLASH HEAL. No priest is going to get a Flash Heal off in rated battleground at high rating. And because of our horrible mana regen, we can't afford to NOT spec into Mindbender for the 1 minute Shadow Fiend. So we can't get From Darkness Comes Light for the chance of instant flash heals. So right now, the 4-piece is just absolute garbage.

this is quite possibly a huge chain of the worst logic i've ever seen
Reply Quote
74 Orc Hunter
10/07/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Amathyqt
so priests are bad for the first time in...5 years? rofl...

So because they've been a mostly consistent class, they deserve to be absolute !@#$?

deserve to? nah, but don't expect much sympathy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Going by history, priests will whine incessantly and bliz will overbuff them

After that all the priests' "skill" will be evident again.

You guys better watch the arena ratings charts and hope that there aren't any high rated priests that have "skill" right now.

Can someone really be this stupid? please tell me he's just trolling?

Stupid really does run this deep. Amazingly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/05/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Geddon
I have, lots of priests in the top rankings. Its all right there for you to look at and marvel why you can't be as good as them.

You meant to say "lots of shadow priests in the top ranking"

Go troll some other forums.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
howcome i don't have this problem in arena playing holy (shadow is the best spec tho) with my hunter friend. we rip through double melee or caster classes with ease. the only problem we sort of have some trouble with are teams with 1 healer. longer fights now and mana burn isn't around with good minded peeps pillaring till you want to pull your hair out.

i can't be killed as holy by 2 peeps it's ususally 3 or more and as shadow you will own with a mage lock or war as your partner. dk's are good too but not so great as war.

those of you who speak of holy being just as bad as disc needs to get a reality check.

the 4 set bonus is awesome for healers just cause it favors serenity doesn't mean it's bad for disc holders.

disc use shield and flash heal as their bread and butter in pvp
holy use serenity and renew as their bread and butter in pvp

renew mending penance greater heals are all filler spells so there is absolutely no problems with the 4 set bonus going for disc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i agree there are just so many bad playing priest out there who are so clueless to NO extent.

just drop your class already and quit. bads will not be tolerated!
Reply Quote
i agree there are just so many bad playing priest out there who are so clueless to NO extent.

just drop your class already and quit. bads will not be tolerated!

sub 1500 priest playing with a bm hunter that instantly kills people at will
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/08/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Rebòund
howcome i don't have this problem in arena playing holy (shadow is the best spec tho) with my hunter friend.

1. you play with a hunter
2. you play under 1500 mmr

bads will not be tolerated!

the irony is painful

lol at this. Seriously. I laughed out loud and my office mate was like ... "???"

This guy and his hunter friend have played TWO, COUNT THEM, TWO games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]