The right Glyphs for the job?

56 Tauren Warrior
I know I'm going to be using gag order 100%, It's a one man mayhem on two feet for spell casters. I'm fighting with myself of what to use as of the other two to use. I have three I like but can't get my head around them. Bull Rush, Colossus Smash and Recklessness. All good for PvP and PvE, what is best?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
PVE- Death from Above, Unending Rage, and whatever you want for the third (I like Raging Wind)

I may sub in Rude Interruption for for fights that require steady amounts of pummeling.

PVP- Gag Order and Death From Above are mandatory IMO. The third will depend on what your teammates are doing and situational use,
Edited by Lochnar on 10/5/2012 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
56 Tauren Warrior
The reason I like them three is, bull rush is going to give you 35 rage any time you charge. colossus smash is like killing to birds with one stone, giving you with the sunder armor, now recklessness is somewhat hard to understand some. Will you gust be getting the same crit but it just takes you longer. That's what I'm seeing out of that one, with out it you have more times to crit but just not a lot of time to do so. If that's so, I may use death from above, like you are saying.
Reply Quote
56 Tauren Warrior
I don't really see the point with unending rage, your burning rage faster than you get it to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hindering Strikes is the greastest PvP glyph ever. No Joke.

Also, Colussus Smash glyph is situational based on your raid makeup, but most of the time the armor debuff is covered. And unending rage is pointless unless you can't manage your rage well for whatever reason.
Edited by Steamwhistlë on 10/5/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]