Golden Lotus Dailly Set in Stone is bugged

90 Night Elf Rogue
The dailly named "Set in Stone" the Mogu Effigy I am supposed to kill in the Golden Stair in the Valley of eternal Blossum. If the Dailly is working as intendid then you need to be more specific because these dailly descriptions are very vague. Slooluna from Hakkar and I have searched every where. Think you guys might want to consider a rolling restart to fix these bugs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am having the same problem, they just stand there. I can't attack and they're not targetable
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
10/04/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Devstrìke
The dailly named "Set in Stone" the Mogu Effigy I am supposed to kill in the Golden Stair in the Valley of eternal Blossum. If the Dailly is working as intendid then you need to be more specific because these dailly descriptions are very vague. Slooluna from Hakkar and I have searched every where. Think you guys might want to consider a rolling restart to fix these bugs.

This post is from a couple weeks ago. Those dailies change - and what creatures are active on any given day are controlled by the quests given out - that day.

If you didn't get that quest TODAY, you need to abandon it and pick up todays version. If you did but the creature named isn't active - that should go into a bug report.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]