Mysterious Note

90 Dwarf Death Knight
I have looked several pages of posts on here and have looked the forums over to find my answer. I recently after reaching 90 received a Mysterious note but do not ever remember seeing it just a quest to talk to The Black Prince. Do you lose the note or is it something that you keep if so I have looked my inventory over and my Back several time for it. Also when a guild member reached level 90 before me it didn't show that's they had gotten it. Is it a Guild Master only item. If it is a kept item is there a way of gettting it back. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
does the note give the quest? I can't remember honestly.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm pretty sure the note starts a quest, after which the note disappears
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I got the quest from an npc in the northernmost camp of Dread Wastes. He gave me the note when I accepted the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 04:26 AMPosted by Keylogger
I got the quest from an npc in the northernmost camp of Dread Wastes. He gave me the note when I accepted the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I never got the note, I just went straight to the Black Prince.... am I missing rep with Wraithion because of this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]