Challenge mode time

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I got a question. Challenge mode time. Will it get reset once a while or will the time to get gold is so short that it's will be impossible for others to get it?. I am just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
gold is a fixed time.

Leaderboards are totally seperate, although they're planning on having "seasons" similar to arena when they make big class/spec changes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The gold/silver/bronze times dont change. They are static. Like Gate will always have a 13m gold time until blizz changes it for any reason. A person getting gold does not change the gold/silver/bronze time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I got a question. Challenge mode time. Will it get reset once a while or will the time to get gold is so short that it's will be impossible for others to get it?. I am just curious.

if you must write a sentence with 4 verbs in it can you at least keep the tense consistent? seems like you got bored half-way through it, forgot here you are and started a fresh thought mid-sentence.

to get gold you have a fixed time.

to pu your name on the leatherboard you got to outplay the best of the best. It's not impossible, just very hard.
Edited by Robokapp on 10/5/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm still trying to figure out how to activate them. A daily quest says there is an "orb therein" to activate it but when I went into Temple of Jade Serpent heroic I didn't see an orb. And apparently Google failed at finding the answer, or even wowhead for a pic of this orb.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
There is a drop down menu to switch it to 'challenge' mode. Pick that one and PHYSICALLY go to the instance to zone in.

Must be done with people on your realm or those that are battletag/realID friend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]