Where are the dailies?

90 Goblin Death Knight
I have unlocked bot azeroth and outland dailies yet i cannot find a questgiver or any info online about it. Whats the deal?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
The master tamers should offer a daily quest version of their fight. But there's something quirky about it that I haven't deciphered - but to be honest I haven't put a lot of effort into figuring them out as I've found the master tamers aren't as much fun for me as chasing green paws.

( maybe I just don't like being challenged or perhaps there are already enough static quests in the world for my tastes ... I like getting out to just randomly wander around )
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I believe they are bugged right now, I have been able to fight each trainer again after I beat them but no daily has popped up since. I put in a ticket about it
Reply Quote
88 Troll Priest
While running around doing archeology yesterday, I discovered a couple of the lower trainers (specifically the ones in Feralas and Felwood) had dailies available to me. I didn't go searching for any others since they only offered gold (no pet supply sack) and were too low a level to help my current pets level. The "main" one in Winterspring wasn't working for me still, though.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Was it actually a daily, with a blue !, or just a repeat battle when you talk to them? It's probably more of the bug that lets you battle trainers more than once.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Priest
10/05/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Shalura
Was it actually a daily, with a blue !, or just a repeat battle when you talk to them? It's probably more of the bug that lets you battle trainers more than once.

Blue "!"

It's the only reason I even noticed them.

Edit: So I did a bit of quick checking today, and the Felwood daily (which I did yesterday) was not available to me. I flew over to Dustwallow Marsh (since I hadn't been over there yesterday) and that trainer did have a daily available.

So, these appear to be just as bugged as the Winterspring/Deadwind Pass dailies. You can pick them up once, and then not again.
Edited by Phee on 10/5/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]