World Boss

90 Orc Shaman
So is the world boss getting killed every 2 hours here? or is he up alot?

I think its pretty awesome you can use those coins on him, making him semi worth killing more then once a week.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No... Just no... "Players that are not eligible for loot from the Sha of Anger will no longer be able to use an Elder Charm of Good Fortune for an extra loot roll." Blue posts are hard to read.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Im level 90 lol I just switched mains, we are doing ok, 3/16, 4th should go down tonight...Eh Im more then use to good old Ukon. Potential not raiding yet?

Looks like Keithy and Blame Niquil(altmatic) are back, thats good to see. Nick you guys gonna give, Spoon, a run for the money this tier?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nah, we haven't started raiding yet. We're not in any rush, we've always been casual. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
nope, it was late, off raid night to get kings down, though i got with a new friend of mine from a guild who killed him this week and he really gave me some solid info on things that gotta happen to get it down. So we will try in this week as we move to 25 mans i hope!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]