Thinking about transferring here

89 Orc Warrior
Hey guys,
I'm coming from the dead server, Coilfang... yea, nuff said.
Anyways, I wanted to know how are the AH prices/activity, and which faction is better for pvp or pve? (I'm willing to faction change.)

I like raiding and PvP equally, if that helps.

Thanks,
Flux!
Edited by Floox on 10/5/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Don't do it
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
10/05/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Hipstrwizard
Don't do it

^^ x10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL, RUN AWAY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it really that bad? Im on a dead server as well and want to come somewhere that is more active. I did a bit of research and saw that it is pretty even Horde to Alliance and Med/Hi pop.
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Unvirtuous
Is it really that bad? Im on a dead server as well and want to come somewhere that is more active. I did a bit of research and saw that it is pretty even Horde to Alliance and Med/Hi pop.

You're talking about population...we're talking about people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/08/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Fög
You're talking about population...we're talking about people.

Okay thanks for clarifying
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well lets be honest here.....

We raid. We PvP.
Would you really say we are bad at it?
With the introduction of CRZ, battletags, realID, etc.... you can still chill with people you've met from your other server, just don't expect a lot of bright shiny welcoming faces here. Most of the guilds recruiting are from people who have been here less than a month, are comprised of people under 12, like pandas and will be disbanded within 3 months.

Vashj is like a small backwoods town in rural Virginia where you don't have to be good at what you do to have everyone know who you are, you just need to be present.
And drinking a lot of moonshine certainly helps...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I also vote myself to be Vashj's new "Norm!"

Sam: What'll you have Normie?
Norm: Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap.
Sam: Looks like beer, Norm.
Norm: Call me Mister Lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Elemeno
I also vote myself to be Vashj's new "Norm!"

I'll second thaPr
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well lets be honest here.....

We raid. We PvP.
Would you really say we are bad at it?
With the introduction of CRZ, battletags, realID, etc.... you can still chill with people you've met from your other server, just don't expect a lot of bright shiny welcoming faces here. Most of the guilds recruiting are from people who have been here less than a month, are comprised of people under 12, like pandas and will be disbanded within 3 months.

Vashj is like a small backwoods town in rural Virginia where you don't have to be good at what you do to have everyone know who you are, you just need to be present.
And drinking a lot of moonshine certainly helps...

So who are the "respectable" guilds around here? I used to raid on Korgath back in the day until work slapped me silly with hours, and now I'm finding more free time during the week and I'm getting a bit angsty just leveling alts over and over.

I'm assuming there IS a group of decent players here on the server, right? /bites fingernails nervously
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So who are the "respectable" guilds around here? I used to raid on Korgath back in the day until work slapped me silly with hours, and now I'm finding more free time during the week and I'm getting a bit angsty just leveling alts over and over.

I'm assuming there IS a group of decent players here on the server, right? /bites fingernails nervously

Pulse and Choke on horde. Not so sure about Alliance. I'm going to assume you're MS dps, which means there is a spot for you in any guild if you're good. If you're MS prot, you'll have a hard time finding a core spot in a progression group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Pulse and Choke on horde. Not so sure about Alliance. I'm going to assume you're MS dps, which means there is a spot for you in any guild if you're good. If you're MS prot, you'll have a hard time finding a core spot in a progression group.

That's good to know! Though I'd probably be raiding on a healer of some sort, maybe...who knows. And all my toons are alliance....humans in fact, I'm so boring.
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Mage

Just Pulse and Choke?!

What about Amble?! They are tied with pulse. What about Pandemonium? They are one boss behind and it's emps, I'm sure they will be tied with pulse too. Amplify and For Great Justice are 1 boss behind Pandemonium.

We have many horde guild trying to do content and pushing. For the amount of players we have here things sure are getting better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/11/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Muffinsz

Just Pulse and Choke?!

What about Amble?! They are tied with pulse. What about Pandemonium? They are one boss behind and it's emps, I'm sure they will be tied with pulse too. Amplify and For Great Justice are 1 boss behind Pandemonium.

We have many horde guild trying to do content and pushing. For the amount of players we have here things sure are getting better.

Nobody is mentioning Alliance guilds, I'm scared.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just Pulse and Choke?!

As you can see, I've transferred off server. I'm glad to hear that there are more than just 2 guilds downing stuff.

11/11/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Ariatarka
Nobody is mentioning Alliance guilds, I'm scared.

Lunacy and MyDadBrokeMyXbox are the only ones that come to mind. Don't have any clue how they're doing since nobody bothers with the sticky.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Mage
Edited by Ampute on 3/10/2013 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
All yall !@#$%s don't even know what a real guild is. Try getting into Nerve's core 10 man group.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]