No quests...cant continue with game

60 Pandaren Monk
So I made an alt character and did the refer a friend with my brother. We have been lvling pretty fast. We just turned quests in and for some reason its not showing anyone around us with more quests. Not even to point us in the right direction. When I played with the other character I think that its close to the point where Its time to ride the hot air balloon around to the side where the ship crashed. We are lvl 13 which is higher than the zone expects us to be....but that wouldnt explain the quests vanishing....would it? Anyone have this problem? We turned on "low level quests" and relogged and it still dosnt show a mark above anyones heads. We have looked everywhere that we are able to go at this point.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
You should able to pick up the quest Dafeng, the Spirit of Air. I believe you'll want to visit Morning Breeze Lake and speak with Aysa Cloudsinger.
Reply Quote
60 Pandaren Monk
Yes that is right. We walked the rope and completed a quest we had and after we did that she had no quest to give us. She just sits there in her meditation state but dosnt say or do anything when you click on her.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
Turn on low level quests from your mini-map. If you RAF and you get far ahead of where you'd normally be, those quests would be grey for you and they wouldn't show up automatically.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
I am actually at the quest for Dafeng and the quest line quit for me also. I had the same problem...spoke to Aysa Cloudsinger and she did not continue my quest line. I am only lvl 9...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Gonna keep bumping this because I cannot leave the Pandaren start area or do anything without the continuation of this quest. This is awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/06/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Pokes
Gonna keep bumping this because I cannot leave the Pandaren start area or do anything without the continuation of this quest. This is awesome.
You could always reroll your panda since you are so low a level and you would lose nothing other than about an hour of time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
And if it glitches again?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I've done the Pandaren zone a total of 3 times and have never run into any sort of issues. The only thing I can think of is that you skipped a quest somwhere.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
10/06/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Mogrigg
I've done the Pandaren zone a total of 3 times and have never run into any sort of issues. The only thing I can think of is that you skipped a quest somwhere.

^This.

I too have done the area. If you turned on low level quests and you still don't see any around, you must be experiencing a weird glitch or you just missed a quest further back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Low level is turned on and I have no other quests anywhere. I have no active quests, nothing I can dismiss and try again. I am just stuck here with nowhere new to go and nothing to do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Did you try running to the windy cave? It's on the other side of the big scrolls. I can't remember for sure but I think you go to the cave and she gives you the quest there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have gone into that cave, there is wind and debris flying everywhere and I get killed running in. I eventually made it to Da'feng but he will not interact.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Try waiting outside the cave. Aysa is supposed to show up and tell you to wait till the wind stops. Then she goes in the cave with you and talks to dafeng. Then you get the next quest. Good luck!
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Pokes
I have gone into that cave, there is wind and debris flying everywhere and I get killed running in. I eventually made it to Da'feng but he will not interact.

Did you pick up the Stronger Than Bone quest, Pokes? It starts with a Jade Tiger Pillar in the Jade Fe-Feng Village area.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I may have figured it out. When you go with Ji to collect fireworks and kill monkeys there is a quest to pick up. There is a large totem pole in front of the monkey village. You have to click on that and get a quest to return to Jojo. Did you do that one?

lol just a few seconds late!
Edited by Kadavan on 10/6/2012 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Pandaren Monk
That did it!! All good now lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same here, sucks that was not on the map, as I ran out the other direction my first time...

Oh well, thanks all!! Glad the community can help before the 5 day ticket wait, ha.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Aysa Cloudsinger still not giving quest for continuation of game ... apparently this has been going on for four (4) days ... seems we had an awful wait at this same spot in beta that lasted for over a week ... must be ticking off new players to wow who cannot get past lvl 8
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
It appears as though two of the people here were simply missing the Jade Totem quest that you get when retrieving the fireworks. Have you checked to be sure that people aren't missing that as well?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]