Dear Paladins

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cant rage atm....wanting breakfast!

EGGS BENEDICT!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
10/05/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Beefchop
How does it feel like that you can't look at Warriors and kill them instantly anymore?

Do you mean an Arms or Fury Warrior who are definitely killable or are you talking about a Protection Warrior who takes less damage and has higher health to benefit from Second Wind so that when they are served hot with maple syrup, simple as that, they can be so fluffy and tasty. I prefer a short stack of pancakes, as opposed to waffles, but I enjoy both. I think that's fair, it's not like I have to choose one or the other. In fact, this is making me pretty hungry, and I think I'll have pancakes for breakfast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Strawbery pankakes, whipcream, maple syrup, and a huge side of crispy bacon.

Warriors definitely have gotten better at cooking these.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had a NY Steak and eggs for breakfast, CALORIC INTAKE ENGAGED!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How does it feel like that you can't look at Warriors and kill them instantly anymore?

i have respect for warriors. they're like the energizer bunny.
Reply Quote
34 Human Paladin
As long as I've been playing paladins I've never looked to destroy any class instantly. We may not be able to kill warriors instantly..but we can out last them. :D By the way....I fix a great pan of nachos with italian sausage, sour cream, chives, 2 different kinds of cheese and...some wine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Pour some of that yummy nacho cheese on my waffles...please oh yes! yes! moar! moar!!! ayyyy
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/06/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Packofcrows
Pour some of that yummy nacho cheese on my waffles...please oh yes! yes! moar! moar!!! ayyyy

Human female Rogue :wink:
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Dear warrior, I just came from this party and I had nachos with meat, chives, olives, jalapeño peppers, and sour cream! Then I had pumpkin spice cupcakes with pumpkin cream cheese frosting and pumpkin ale. It was soooo delicious. I could still use some waffles though and not the kind that has fruit on top of it because it gets really soggy for me. Oh yeah what was your post about again?
Reply Quote

You are what's been wrong with the Warrior class since Vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Get on your main scrub.
Reply Quote
i will be smiling when all the warrior are nerfed,it wont be long :)
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
Sometimes, I wish I were a Paladin.

Other times, I fry bacon and eggs, with pancakes, and Steve's Maple syrup, and toast, and pork and garlic sausages, and beef sausages, and steak, and a jug of apple juice, and roast pork with pork crackling, and excuse me while I go make myself a breakfast feast for dinner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The extra 10 seconds it takes to seal the deal ain't that big a deal :D.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Three extra fluffy pancakes drowning in gobs of soft butter topped with hot syrup with a side of rage sauce please.
Edited by Marseilles on 10/7/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Actually, Im planning on eating out for breakfast tomorrow. I have a choice between: Toast, Bacon and Eggs, Pancakes and Maple Syrup (the apex of all syrups), and a healthy fruit smoothy with a side of sushi.

Anyone care to decide for me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
2 Pop-Tarts fresh out of the wrapper (heating them up is a waste of time) and a big ole' glass of milk

Now if i'm all out of Pop-Tarts i'll eat a warm bagel with cream cheese instead, I'm out of Pop-Tarts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]