Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=48020
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Kill them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Sure, demonic circle: teleport works great until you're immediately charged, or death gripped. Then what? Spend 10% health on a blood fear that gets immediately trinketed, reflected, immuned, etc?

Can we get some serious responses in here? I'm having a really hard time doing anything once a melee sets his sights on me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
As a melee speaking, youre doing it wrong .
Reply Quote
Bleach?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Depends which spells you picked. When I'm demo i use hand of guldan that will get you a couple of yards, then just spam fel flame while you run in circles. If they charge you use your fel hunters axe stun or if you're using voidwalker the disarm. Same thing goes for demo but instead of hand of guldan you'll be using conflag for the slow. and affliction has coe. Its not too bad when its just one melee, but usually in bgs it seems that all the melee go for me, then its impossible unless you already have your gateway set up with some carges on it, then you can kite them around pretty well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Rogues. easy mode to peel off. Pallies, easy mode. Dk's, kinda easy mode.

Warriors... might as well just dig your own grave :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/06/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Adramelch
As a melee speaking, youre doing it wrong .

Very insightful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]