Frostmourne Needs Free Xfers Again

90 Pandaren Warrior
This concerns all of Frostmourne cause its unplayable for most of the players on the server, either you need to wait to login in a queue, or contend with mob taggers doing dailys, or fight tooth and nail for mobs to complete quests. on top of that you cannot raid unless you log into the server 4-5 hours before raids are due to start and if you get on you need to unafk every 10-15mins to avoid logout
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I agree, I would love a free xfer away from this server, sitting in que for neerly an hour is just zzz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why would anyone go to Gundark a low pop server, as soon as FM queues settle down and everyone will be cool while people that went to Gundark will be left on a low pop server and want to xfer back.

DO NOT XFER! wait for a week or two and everything will go back to normal, was same deal in Cata, queues for 3-4 weeks then back to normal
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Most people creating these FM cry threads are level 90 .. Seriously, can't be that bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd like an xfer but to a server of my choice that sit's on medium/high ALL the time gundrak is currently sitting on low while frostmourne is on locked.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
So many people didn't take it though.

They all knew, yet they didn't take it.

yeah choice to a low pop server that will always be low pop server nice choice bliz how bout a decent server to xfer to gundrek is crappy!
These wait times are completly stupid 4 hours 10 min still in cue postion 366! 2 weeks in and still 2700+ cues!
Edited by Darkones on 10/6/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Currently in a queue of 2700, been 30 mins still in queue of 2700.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I didn't know about these free xfers til it was to late, i wish i could xfer now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm 86 and mad as hell that I haven't gotten to play for 2 weeks cause of damn ques.

No, I will not take a transfer my guild is on Frostmourne and as long as it is, so will i

Unless they gonna open entire guild xfers, and even then i'm not the guild leader and thats not my call
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The server wouldn't be low population if people switched to it. Instead you all bunch up on 1 server and !@#$% and moan about it not working.

15yr old logic yo
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
Gundrak massive wooot...should of xferd when yall had the chance...they gave you the option while you were moaning yet you did nothing about it. Imo you're as bad as a non voter who moans about the government
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
10/08/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Skavo
Gundrak massive wooot...should of xferd when yall had the chance...they gave you the option while you were moaning yet you did nothing about it. Imo you're as bad as a non voter who moans about the government

No one transferred to Gundrak because there's nothing Massively or Multiplayer about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/09/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Shige

No one transferred to Gundrak because there's nothing Massively or Multiplayer about it.

Must be fun completing 10 dailies a day....while I get all mine done peacefully in a couple of hours........As much as I love Frostmourne.....I'm enjoying the no competition.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/09/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Shige

Na, there's definitely been a bunch of people transfer to Gundrak...
A couple of us who were on Gundrak transferred to Frostmourne a few months before MoP. The queues, we could deal with, because we'd just start the "queue" process a couple of hours before we wanted to play. But when the transfers came up, we decided to go back to Gundrak, just for the convenience of being able to jump on and play at a moment's notice, instead of having to plan. Plus, for a horde, the faction imbalance was irritating - having fights randomly while leveling is one thing, getting repeatedly killed 5v1 by a group of people who blasted to 90 in the first few days, when you've got no chance? Starts to grate after a while...

I'd have to say, it's been great being back. Can quest whenever we want, and the server definitely feels more populated than it used to. There seems to be a bunch of Frostmourne refugees here now too, and I can't see why, with all the cross-realm stuff these days (LFR, BGs, LFD, etc) there would be a mass exodus.

Funny thing is, while past expansions the queues have started dying down a couple of weeks in, due to the popularity of the expansion and how much stuff there IS to do, I wouldn't be surprised if Frostmourne keeps it's queues for some time!

Glad we took the move :-D And hey, we're at least 4 people who you no longer have to queue against!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
To be honest I was going to transfer to Gundrak (but I'd prefer Barthilas or Jubei) but the free transfers closed by the time I got my account back from some douche who "hacked" it while I was taking a break from the game.

If they open up free xfers again I'm gone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]