Abusing the RAF system?

90 Pandaren Warrior
I've recently seen this new technique of people having multiple accounts in dungeons parties, one was very poor in it's armor/dps only having level 2 start armor on it, while the other was in full heirlooms. This wasn't two people working the accounts it was one person using two seperate battle.net accounts for his own soul purpose of leveling up a toon with ease. Is this even allowed, or should be reported? I feel like it's unfair to those trying the hard way to level up another toon, while these people bring in these poorly armored alts and make the dungeons that more daunting because the one is just following them around. I've already reported the latest one for insulting me, calling me a noob and a fat !@# who needs to get a life, but this whole thing is new and not sure what to do about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's not against the rules. You can vote kick, but that might not work.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Figured it wouldn't be since they're paying for it.. what I don't understand is why people think leveling toons as fast as they can is the point of it all. Thank you though
Edited by Renshu on 10/6/2012 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
do you not have a 90?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
...and here I felt bad about actively (attempting to) multibox two geared characters, carrying out the full rotation on both of them, although the coordination and the fact that they're wildly different classes meant that I'd probably do more DPS total by just playing one and just chaining the caster's basic attack to all the other character's attacks. Next time I'll try to plan out my class pairing a bit more wisely; monk/priest is sort of tricky for a first time.

10/06/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Renshu
Figured it wouldn't be since they're paying for it.. what I don't understand is why people think leveling toons as fast as they can is the point of it all. Thank you though

The reason I ended up RAFing my last few characters is that I have six 85s and two more above 60, all leveled by hand from 1 to what was max until recently. I am sick of leveling, and just want to be /done./ So... a shot of RAF, and I will be finished before I know it. And if I get the leveling bug again, there are dozens of suitable servers. Maybe I can raise some Horde....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]