Schlampë's Raid Achivments

90 Draenei Death Knight
Geting bored of the fluffy pandas? Miss the old Bc / WoTlk raids? Hate the 3 day quest grind to 90? Guild raids isint enough for you? Then come join Schlampë's Raid Achivments!

Some pepole might have remembered my 250k Hk grind back in cata that lasted for 3 mhonths and got picked up by my firend. Well im starting the same thing agean, but with raids! Every Weekend 11 am Eastern - 10 pm Eastern ill be hosting raids! Every raid in WoW ( With some execptions) , All achivments ( Or atleast ones that can be done on hero mode and onces that cant week after) , All hardmodes ( I have no disclaimer here, everyhting on 25 man hero )!

If you would like to join for a run relaxed form of raiding while getting those Heroic achivments youve allways wanted then join the Team now! You can join at any point and leave at any point youd like.

"Banned" Raids

Molten Core ( 40 ) - To many pepole rolling on the bindings they need , not fair if you've been farming it for 2 yrs ( Like i have ), and you lose the binding you needed.

Kara ( 10 ) - Only doing 25 man raids

Mag's Lair (25) - No transmog gear, easly soloable ive been soloing it sence lvl 80.

Tempest Keep (25) - I run a weekly 4 man for the mount, not doing it with a full raid.

Hopefuly you can understand why we wount be doing those raids. :)

No need to apply anywhere and there are NO Requirements execpt be a lvl 85 at min ( for Hero Cata Raids). Just add me on Real Id (Robby_g99@yahoo.com) and send me a shoutout when ever youd like to join!

RAID SCHEDULE

Saturday

Hero Throne Of The Four Winds - "Of the Four Winds" Title for killing Hero Al'Akir
Hero Black Wing Desent - " Blackwing's Bane " Title for killing Hero Nefarion
Hero Bastion Of Twilight - "Dragonslayer" Title for killing Sinestra
Hero Icecrown Citidel - "Light of Dawn" Title for killing Litch King + Chance at mount drop
Sunwell - Legendary Bow drop from last boss
Black Wing Lair - Why not?
Onxya - Reins of the Onyxyan Drake drop that looks like Onxya
(If we have time we will do Hero Dragon Soul aswel)

Sunday

Trial of Grand Crusader - Achivments
Onyx Sanctum - 100% drop rate on Reins of the Twilight Drake + "Twilight Vanquisher" Title
Malygos' Lair - Chance for Reins of the Azure Drake
Guru's Lair - Why not?
Firelands - "Firelord" Title for killing Ragnaros and chance at Reins of the Pureblood Fire Hawk ( NOT 100% anymore), also chance at a reskined Raiven Lord that is made of lava off Alythrazor (Ik spelling is wrong)
Nax - Achivment Jockey
Seperntshine Cavern - Transmog Gear
Black Temple - Chance at Rogue/Dk/Warr Legendaries
(If we have time afterwards we will continue Ds from previous day or start Ds if we din't yestorday)
Ulduar - Alone in the Darkness Yogg Saron with a chance at Mimrons Head aswel as "Astral Walker" Title for killing Algalon

If there were any achivments we couldent do on hero one week we will go back the second week and do those bosses on normal ( Ik, sadface, normal is to easy) so everyone can get the achivment! So if youve allways wanted that one Meta you thought youd never get then join Schlampë's Raid Achivments and have some fun!

P.S Sorry for spelling mistakes, English isint my first language
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hofepuly more pepole join, still guana do Hero Nef today and hopefuly all the raids planned on Sunday
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bumpeh
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
did Hero Nef , full Throne of the four winds on Hero and Full bot + 5 wipe sinestra with only 2 pepole knowing fights in 3 hours today
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
H ds H fl and H icc ( last run for 2nd shadowmourne today ) aswel as rest of the raids in wow, yestorday was slow but we got t11 done all on hero in 3 hrs, come join for fun :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey, how's it going? I would be interested in doing any of those raids you mentioned. I can log on your server at some point and share my real id with you. I can either tank or dps.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
ok great, you can leave youre real id here and i can add you or you can add me when servers go back up

raids starting at 3-4 eastern ish today due to reserving a spot for my gm
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey, I've got some things I need to get done outside and with the servers still being down and all I'll go do it now. As soon as I get back I'll send a real id request. Assuming the servers are up by then.
Reply Quote
is this still on?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sent you a realid friend request.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I unfortunately was foolish enough to play with this person during Cata for HK farming, I can assure you that you don't want to make that same mistake.

During our HK farms, I don't think that she ever typed an entire sentence, even if it was only one word, without spelling it wrong, read the OP and you'll see what I mean. On top of filling my chat log with absolutely unintelligible blabber, it goes without saying that she's beyond clueless in terms of playing her own class, much less other people's classes, which she very often likes to try to do.

Obviously the only way to deal with this was to spam report her and have her AFK'd out of her BG she was trying to lead, which gives a very hilarious reaction, I highly recommend it. I recorded it so maybe I'll post the video :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
come to check the forums first time in awhile after quitting and i see this gem.
please post that video lmao will bring back some good memories

oh yeah and please no one join these runs lol you will regret it
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
lol yeah dude me you and scybear I even have the skype recording over it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]