LF Morning/Afternoon raiding guild

90 Orc Shaman
Any guilds out there that raids before 6/7pm server time?
Well anytime where the raid ends before 00:30 GMT timezone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome to Roadkill Cafe, where our menu consists of deer, armadillo, bear, dragon, and sometimes even the occasional gnome. Have you ever had the craving for roasted Dranei? Well here at Roadkill Cafe our chefs will go out and find the finest Dranei in Azeroth, and slow roast or scorch it to conform it to your taste.....

Now that we might have your attention lets get down to the basics. Roadkill Cafe is seeking new and seasoned players to jump into MoP with. We are looking to be more than just a guild, we are geared to be more towards a community where you do more than just log on to down bosses and succumb to driving the alliance in a corner while maniacally laughing at them. We want you to enjoy logging on each time and not feel like its a second job because we all have jobs in the first place.

***** What we are looking for *******
- People that want to grow , have a good time but be professional about it while raiding because everyone's time is important.
- New people willing to learn the ropes from ex 7/7HM, 8/8HM players
- Seasoned veterans that can't conform to the daunting schedule of a hardcore schedule
- People who like to RBG/PVP and enjoy other aspects of this game besides just raiding.
- People who have weird schedules and cant make regular raiding schedules
-People that want to raid with a light schedule, Have a good time while still clearing content at a decent pace

**** Who we are ******
Me and my wife have been playing this game for a while now. She has been playing since Burning Crusade while I have been playing since Vanilla. I have been in top end raiding guilds since vanilla with the lastest being Silent on the server Turalyon. They are great people but with me being in Germany and then also getting shift changed I couldnt make the raid times anymore. She took a break from WoW since the move to Germany because she just couldn't make raids that for us started at around 1 am in the morning. We are of the BC mindset that this is a social game but a game that unfortunately has mostly gone away from that aspect. Also that the game is alot easier than the BC time frame and are liking that MoP is actualy looking to be a challenge. We will be rolling a 11-12 player roster so if someone cant show will still can raid.

***** Recruitment *****
PVE-
-1 healer
- resto druid
- resto shaman
- mistweaver
- 1melee dps
- fury warriror
- frost/unholy dk
- rogue
- feral druid
- windwalker
- enhance shaman
- 1 tank
- prot warrior
-brewmaster
-blood dk
- 1 ranged dps
- ele shaman
- fire/frost/src mage

Our raiding schedule will be a little different than most and conform to the people that can make daytime schedules.
Raids will be 11am-2/230pm CST sat-sun. I have the mindset that you dont need to throw youre face against youre monitor for 4-6 hours a day to be a progressive guild. People start getting burnt out after whipes (Yes there will be alot of whiping at start of raiding ask any top guild with over 200 whipes on heroic modes). I believe that you can be competative while only raiding 6-7 hours a week. The only time we will extend is if we are close to downing a boss.

PVP
- right now anyone and everyone. I have experience at 2900 in 2s,3s, and 2800 in 5s.
Im also a rank 1 on my lock with having Hero of the Horde the last 3 seasons and Hero of the horde Ruthless achievement.

If you have read through this mountain of text I thank you for your patience. Also if you are interested in Joining our guild my realid is dekingston88@gmail.com. We do not request a application as its all a wall of text and doesn't give the overall feel of the person but we will require a vent interview to just see what kind of person you are and make sure you will fit in and not waste your time and money and also ours.

TY and have a wonderful day!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We raid from 2pm-5pm EST (not sure what that equates out to for you) on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

If you can make those times, real ID me at bkpwnsyou@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We raid from 2pm-5pm EST (not sure what that equates out to for you) on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

If you can make those times, real ID me at bkpwnsyou@gmail.com

That is bang on perfect time, and you are on Bleeding Hollow.
Added on realid. Thank you
Edited by Lickmytotemz on 10/6/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Check us out at Chainpulling.enjin.com - running 10am-1pm(est) 2-3 days a week. Currently needing 2 dps and 1 tank spot atm. thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Air
Greetings,

<Air> (Est. 4/27/2012) is a Stormreaver Alliance 10M morning/day time raiding guild. General recruitment for our MoP raiding teams are now open for all classes and roles. We will be running two 10M raiding teams in Mist. The two teams are independent of each other with different raid leaders, raid style, schedule, and rules.

DS 10M Progression
8/8N+8/8H (Both Teams)

About Group 1
Group 1 is <Air>'s early morning raid team. This is a progression oriented raid group, with a serious focus on downing heroic content. We raid on a light schedule of only 5 hours a week, but within the 5 hours we expect nothing less than the highest level of performance and focus from our raiders. This is a friendly and efficient raiding environment, with no idleness or half-!@# attempts. You are welcomed to troll during bathroom breaks, but when we pull we expect you to be leet like a boss.

Group 1: Raid Time (Server Time, CST)
Wednesday: 9:30AM - 12:00Noon (7:30AM - 10:00AM PST, 10:30AM - 1:00PM EST)
Monday: 9:30AM - 12:00Noon (7:30AM - 10:00 AM PST, 10:30AM - 1:00PM EST)

Recruiting:
Recruitment is now open for all classes/specs/roles. However, we are in most need of the following:

1 Exceptional Range Caster DPS: Warlock/Ele.Shaman (w/ OS)/Moonkin (w/ OS)
1 Exceptional Healer*: Resto. Shaman/Holy Paladin/Mistweaver Monk

*Healer w/ DPS OS is a huge plus!

About Group 2
Group 2 is <Air>'s late morning raid team. This is a fun but progression minded team. We are on a limited schedule of one day a week so punctuality and performance is key!

Group 2: Raid Time (Server Time, CST)
Thursday: 11:00AM - 2:00PM CST (9:00AM - 12:00Noon PST, 12:00PM - 3:00PM EST)

Recruiting:
Recruitment is now open for all classes/specs/roles. However, we are in most need of the following:

Exceptional Range DPS: Mage/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Hunter
Exceptional Healer*: Resto Druid/Resto Shaman/Mistweaver Monk/Holy Paladin

*Tanks and Healers w/ DPS OS is a huge plus!

To apply, please fill out an application at: http://air-sr.enjin.com/recruitment.

Please note that attendance is the absolute #1 thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to the weekly raid schedule for the raid group you are interested in before applying!

If you have any questions regarding recruitment please feel free to contact the respective raid leaders of each group in game:

Group 1: Xelaeno
Group 2: Silmy/Eyecu

You can also forward any questions regarding the guild in general to xel.lite@hotmail.com

P.S. Also welcome regular day time pvpers of all skill levels. We love bgs and arenas! Casual member rank also available for those who just want some guild company in the day time hours or repair while leveling their alts. We don't bite so don't be shy! Some of us also camp Openraid a lot and enjoys achiev/transmorg runs through old raids/instances.
Reply Quote
Greetings and salutations Lickmytotemz. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild Schedule

MONDAY
7pm [Achievement/Transmog Run] - Faelarin

TUESDAY
8pm [Arena] - Nitechade

WEDNESDAY
4pm [Pet Battles] - Naiora/Jerems
6pm [Challenge Modes] - Dawnsknight

THURSDAY
5pm [Achievement/Transmog Run] - Faelarin
6pm [Scenario] - Dawnsknight

FRIDAY
6pm [Challenge Modes] - Dawnsknight
10pm [Arena] - Nitechade

SATURDAY
Noon [Fun Event] - Sevirus
3-7pm [25-man Raid] - Natersmater/Jaecee
9pm [Rated Battlegrounds] - Nitechade

SUNDAY
2pm [Pet Battles] - Naiora/Jerems
3-7pm [25-man Raid] - Natersmater/Jaecee
9pm [Rated Battlegrounds] - Nitechade

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
RID: Natersmater@yahoo.com
http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hi! As you can see I have also posted a message looking for a group during that time.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893519604
It is impossible for me to raid before of after that time. I work at an airport and time there is not very flexible. I can raid between 11am-4pm EST. Its been really hard for me to find a group that raids during that time in my realm so I'm even considering transferring. But so far I have not yet receive a good offer. I was thinking if I can get enough people that have our same problem maybe we can all transfer to an specific realm and form our own group. "Afternoon Raiders" XD
Well I hope you consider it and good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The <Ante Meridiem> AM Raid Team raids from 8:45am to noon, EST, Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays on Stormrage, Alliance. We're a 25man team that's been raiding since Vanilla, and we're looking for exceptional players as we begin our journey through the Mists. Our progression in Heroic Dragon Soul was 8/8hm, and our current progression (5 hours in) in Mogu'shan Vaults is 3/6.

If you'd like to check us out, you can find our website and application at amwow.net. Good luck in your guild search!

Recruitment Needs, as of October 14, 2012:
These change frequently, so PLEASE check back often, or go to our website for the most up-to-date needs.
High = Actively recruiting that class / spec
Medium = Actively recruiting, however, only looking for key individuals
Low = Not actively recruiting, but open to highly skilled / geared raiders
Closed = Not recruiting at all.

TANKS:
High - Paladin : Prot
High - Druid : Feral
High - Death Knight : Blood
Low - Warrior : Prot
High - Monk : Brewmaster

HEALERS:
High - Paladin : Holy
Medium- Priest : Disc
Medium- Priest : Holy
Low - Shaman : Resto
Low - Druid : Resto
High - Monk : Mistweaver

CASTER DPS:
Medium - Priest (DPS)
Medium - Mage
High - Warlock
High - Druid : Balance
High - Shaman : Elemental

PHYSICAL DPS:
High - Druid : Feral
High- Rogue
Low - Warrior : DPS
Medium - Hunter
Low - Paladin : Ret
High - Shaman : Enhancement
Low - Death Knight : DPS
High - Monk : Windwalker
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Name: Bad Example
Realm: Stormreaver
Faction: Alliance

We are a large/active level 25 guild. (20-50+ online at a time)

Currently recruiting 1 Healer and 2 DPS for our Morning raid team.

Previous raid experience is a plus.

Wednesday & Thursday
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM (CST)

Welcoming:
  • Raiders
  • Fill-in Raiders
  • Casual Players
  • PvPers
  • We offer:
  • Guild Bank repairs
  • Guild Website
  • Guild facebook page
  • Mumble Voice service
  • Expect to see:
  • Core Raid Groups
  • Weekly Alt Raids (for non-core members/alts)
  • Transmog Runs
  • Achievement Runs
  • Dungeon/Scenario Runs
  • Battle Grounds
  • Arenas
  • If you're interested in joining us, or you're looking for more information please visit us at:
    BadExample-SR.enjin.com

Here's my Battletag if you'd like to contact me sooner:
    Stellaluna#1682
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Monk
    We are Awakened a Horde heroic raiding progression daytime guild on Quel'Dorei server (pve). We raid 10am - 1pm CST Wed - Fri and Mondays. We run a ten man group with 12 members (for fall back) and rotate people per fight. We are 8/8HDS and 7/7HFL and more currently 4/16. We are one of the most consistent ten man morning raid guilds in existence. We maintain a small guild roster and make our focus on raiding. Our raiders are expected to know all fights, perform at their peak and attend our four day a week schedule as much as possible to maintain a spot. We gauge players heavily on performance and attendance. As a reward for this all of our raiders get free repairs, enchants, pots and flasks.

If interested please check us out and app on our site (or just post question in the guest forums) at:

www.the-awakened.net

You can check out our other various sites including:

Logs:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/217042/

Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/GuildAwakened

Currently recruiting with priority:

Tanks: DK
    DPS: Warlock, DK, Shaman or Boomkin
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]