464 PvP Gear Set

100 Gnome Warrior
Where exactly do you go to buy the 464 gear set, I've been to the Serpent's Shine PvP vendor and I can't seem to find any of the NPCs selling everything but the 464 gear set.
Edited by Weabooslayer on 10/6/2012 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/wrists

:(
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Seems really ridiculous that they would remove it from the vendor, but didn't bother remove it or at least changing the items of the people who bought the items to be matching with the current available items. Seems as though now its going to be harder for those who didn't have the fortune of getting the armor in time.
Reply Quote
42 Human Warlock
/wrists

SIR ARE YOU IN ANY DANGER OF HARMING YOURSELF OR OTHERS
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/07/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Weabooslayer
Seems really ridiculous that they would remove it from the vendor, but didn't bother remove it or at least changing the items of the people who bought the items to be matching with the current available items. Seems as though now its going to be harder for those who didn't have the fortune of getting the armor in time.

All gear, even bought before the change, has been changed to non-epic, and lower Ilvl. not understanding what you mean by:

10/07/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Weabooslayer
Seems as though now its going to be harder for those who didn't have the fortune of getting the armor in time.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Nobody explained to me that it had all been changed to non-epic. I had thought they would've just removed the armor from vendors and let people keep the epic version. My mistake, I withdraw my previous statement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
/wrists

SIR ARE YOU IN ANY DANGER OF HARMING YOURSELF OR OTHERS

rofl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]