Is it just me or...

90 Human Rogue
does anybody else randomly get un-stealthed? I was dueling a shadow priest earlier, he feared me full, i stealthed off of it. so like 30 yards away i waited for his PW:Shield to fall off to sap, then i take a random shadow word: pain cause i wasn't in stealth when i clearly was a second earlier. it's happens quite a bit, and it's really frustrating. this happening to anybody else?

and, i do have a spammable stealth macro, just incase you thought that was the reason.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
do you have subterfuge?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
no, it screws with my bars and i hate it. it messes up vanish swaps and stuff, although its good for peels.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
WoD
I have the same issue. Sometimes I can be walking around a zone for 3-4 mins and randomly de-stealth.
Reply Quote
same here, I wish I was joking.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
yeah, there are a lot of stealth bugs tbh. I randomly get out of stealth in multiple scenarios, the most annoying of which are some of the boss mechanics, which involve the tank pulling, and almost all bosses "get you out of stealth" screwing up your rotation and forcing you to blow cds prematurely. Those boss mechanics imo need to be fixed, since it directly hurts our performance and cannot be avoided
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, same here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yeah it really sucks, almost every triggered spell is breaking stealth, like the alchemist stone, or the pvp trinkets that increase your agility
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
in arena a spreist poped me from over 25 yards. how is this possible broken class broken damage and broken stealth , rogue is all kinds of fugly atm

forgot to add broken cc dks only get saped for 6 secs now !
Edited by Sallyanne on 10/7/2012 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Stealth is all sorts of screwed up. Some of it's location, too. There was one place in Kun-Lai Summit (little gremlin things, hide under piles of snow) where I'd be unstealthed every time I moved over certain locations.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
do you have subterfuge?

feels more like anticipation mixed with honor among thieves....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/07/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Stabdu
There was one place in Kun-Lai Summit (little gremlin things, hide under piles of snow) where I'd be unstealthed every time I moved over certain locations.

That only happens if you walked over the piles of snow, which to be fair, are easily avoidable.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Kasch
do you have subterfuge?

feels more like anticipation mixed with honor among thieves....

HaT doesn't give you CP off combat anymore so that shouldn't be a problem.

For me, I destealthed every time I was going through a zoned out quest area during beta. Maybe that's still it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There was one place in Kun-Lai Summit (little gremlin things, hide under piles of snow) where I'd be unstealthed every time I moved over certain locations.

That only happens if you walked over the piles of snow, which to be fair, are easily avoidable.

No. It happened when I walked over lines of sunlight/shadow iirc.
Edited by Stabdu on 10/7/2012 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]