trying a lock soon

90 Dwarf Priest
but before i do i wanted to know what u guys think of em so far in MOP?
i havent played a lock yet and demo seems pretty cool
is the demo rotation complicated at 90?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Demo isn't really "complicated" If you are referring to pve it's more rotation and proc wise. With pvp though it's a little bit of a higher skill cap.

If you are referring to pvp I am streaming demo 2v2 pvp at 2050+ right now.

www.twitchtv.com/htomario
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
sorry i should have said PVE, my bad
i will be doing pvp but casual bgs and stuff, nothing like arena, but maybe 1 day, who knows

by complicated i was referring to the rotation
the thing is, for me, playing an easy class gets boring after a while
but on the other hand playing something thats complicated or difficult to maintain in terms of rotation isnt fun either cause all ill be doing is starring at my bar

so im looking for something in the middle, not to easy but not to troublesome to play so that way i can have fun

so how are demo locks? is it a long !@# 12 button rotation, or is it fairly simple?
i hear alot about destro and affliction, is demo not that good in terms of dps?
Edited by Darkflayvor on 10/6/2012 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
so how are demo locks? is it a long !@# 12 button rotation, or is it fairly simple?
i hear alot about destro and affliction, is demo not that good in terms of dps?

Demo is the most "complex" build for warlocks imo, it's fairly easy to play, harder to master situation, Im sure you will have a ton of fun playing it though.

Demo really doesn't have much downside atm, strong aoe, single target damage, good burst and solid multi target damage aswell as decent mobility.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
sounds sweet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]