IoD tradable by end of fair?

By extending Blackfallow trading to keep from pissing off unprepared players Blizz really screwed prepared players who now have boatloads of Ink of Dreams and Scrolls of Wisdom but won't be able to turn it into cards by the Faire.

Can we look forward to trading 10:1 Ink of Dreams for Starlight before the end of the Faire or will Blizzard really be extending their Blackfallow trading even further?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
i sincerely hope so
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am wondering this as well. It seems to me that the 24 hour cooldown on the scroll of wisdom is enough control over a possible DMC market flood, and making us carry around hundreds of stacks of ink is just being kind of mean :(

Anyone have info? Or maybe some kind of rationale for the ink trading to have not gotten up to speed in MoP? Cause it doesn't really make sense to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They said two weeks till the change. That puts it tuesday with lots of faire time left for turn ins. i really hope they do change over tuesday cause ive got a ton of ink to trade in.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
It's not a matter of preparation--I didn't 'prepare' lots of ink of dreams to turn into useful stuff. It's a byproduct of the process of making the inks I need for the stuff that sells.

Even if I made glyphs, I can't go through 1000s of inks of dreams. Unlike blackfallow, there's no 'ink dump.'

I didn't 'prepare' for this situation, I'm -stuck- with 1000s of inks and I need to be able to do -something- with it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's not a matter of preparation--I didn't 'prepare' lots of ink of dreams to turn into useful stuff. It's a byproduct of the process of making the inks I need for the stuff that sells.

Even if I made glyphs, I can't go through 1000s of inks of dreams. Unlike blackfallow, there's no 'ink dump.'

I didn't 'prepare' for this situation, I'm -stuck- with 1000s of inks and I need to be able to do -something- with it.

I'm pretty sure by "prepared" they mean they got rid of their blackfallow situation before expansion launch. but I do agree with you I too feel stuck with the couple thousand ink of dreams I currently have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]