BM PvP Regards

90 Night Elf Hunter
just becuase BM is better than our other specs doesnt mean it needs to be nerfed down to their lvl... they need to bring the others in line with BM.

I'm sorry i just cant get on bored with everyone saying that BM is broken. Broken maybe in a way that our burst should be brought down and our sustained brought up but thats prolly it. I dont like having to live by my cooldowns.

As an average geared hunter verse other average geared players and the fight is even. Get your resil and your pvp power up.

Are you dumb, or just stupid? What do you think this (and other topics) are talking about? That's right... nerfing burst.

Just because you stepped into an arena and got globaled for making a mistake doesnt mean the spec should get nerfed.

I am implying that maybe that could be a just nerf but as a whole i dissagree.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
just becuase BM is better than our other specs doesnt mean it needs to be nerfed down to their lvl... they need to bring the others in line with BM.

I'm sorry i just cant get on bored with everyone saying that BM is broken. Broken maybe in a way that our burst should be brought down and our sustained brought up but thats prolly it. I dont like having to live by my cooldowns.

As an average geared hunter verse other average geared players and the fight is even. Get your resil and your pvp power up.

No, not nerfed to MM and Surv. Imo, they need to be buffed and Bm needs a nerf. The RANK 1 TEAM right now is triple BM hunter. The highest ranked team in the world, at 3000 cr, is triple BM hunter. How is that viable? How is class stacking quite literally the BEST POSSIBLE COMP in the game? That sort of tells you something...

You're prolly right that is pretty damn crazy however... 3 warriors could easily do the same. I'd be willing to put money down that 3 mages or 3 locks could also do same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wVqc2tOdP1c#!

Hilarious stuff

Thats what happens when you're a bad healer, run out into the open like a noob and get silenced back to back against a burst team...

This video shows nothing bad a bad panda... he deserved that.

Can't actually tell if you're serious or not
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Jugzz
There is nothing fun about playing a OP spec. It takes away that competitive feeling you get when you pull off some amazing feat in the arena. MM was so much fun in Cata. IMO one of those specs that required skills to be good at. BM is so boring, especially now that all Hunters have Readiness and maybe Silencing Shot. Those were game changers as an MM. I just might consider playing another class. =/

I think it's around 50/50 damage for BM hunters right? Like the hunters DPS is shared between the hunter/pet almost the same amount? So, why can't they reduce the damage of the pet, give the pet the hunters CC and buff the hunters damage.

This way the pet's doing the CC and the hunter is dealing the big numbers rather than the pet just bursting you down while the hunter stun-locks you. This makes their pet more viable and more fun for hunters. This will solve the problem of stunning the hunter and his pet just face rolling you while he's stunned.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

No, not nerfed to MM and Surv. Imo, they need to be buffed and Bm needs a nerf. The RANK 1 TEAM right now is triple BM hunter. The highest ranked team in the world, at 3000 cr, is triple BM hunter. How is that viable? How is class stacking quite literally the BEST POSSIBLE COMP in the game? That sort of tells you something...

I just checked all the US ladders and arena junkies and I dont even see a team with 3 hunters in the top 50... let alone any team with 3k rating... thanks for the troll...

Edit: In fact i only saw 1 team with 2 hunters and a warrior. i see more warrior warrior healer than anything else. even saw 3 DKs on one team no triple hunter though... Go to the warrior forum please and stop begging for nerfs.

I think you guys just dont know what its like to be viable in arena anymore... last time hunters had a decent representation in arenas was BC... I'm sorry but im glad to see more than 3 hunters in the Top 50 rankings on all battle groups
Edited by Perfektion on 10/7/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
BM Hunters are pretty crazy now. Our burst is insane and we have as much control as MM hunters last expac except for the monkey blind but my sleep makes up for it so us getting nerfed should come soon. IMO the class that i think needs a nerf right now is warriors. I know alot of people dont have full resil yet but i've had warriors bring me from 100% to 5% in a 3 second charge stun (they're not even good warriors).
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i personally am enjoying being OP, for awhile, it will get boring in a few months though and a small nerf will fix it, however if you want them to nerf us so that once again paladins can be a one man army, unable to be killed unless 8 people are on you, you should probably just quit playing, paladins have had their time, its over for now. Accept it and stop the butthurt.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Oh PLEASE, if you have gear you can survive the opener with counter offensive, and if he uses a Readiness burst (highest pvp burst atm in the game I'd say, other than Havoc + Backdraft x6 + Chaos Bolts), unlike other classes you can just Divine Shield.. we can't MD it.. sure a Priest could, but your teammates should be CCing whoever has MD if you're calling out a Divine Shield.

After that, all of our stuff is on CD. You CC our healer, stun me, drop my pet while you bring it behind LoS, and thats that. Revive Pet can be interrupted, and you know it will be.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Oh PLEASE, if you have gear you can survive the opener with counter offensive, and if he uses a Readiness burst (highest pvp burst atm in the game I'd say, other than Havoc + Backdraft x6 + Chaos Bolts), unlike other classes you can just Divine Shield.. we can't MD it.. sure a Priest could, but your teammates should be CCing whoever has MD if you're calling out a Divine Shield.

After that, all of our stuff is on CD. You CC our healer, stun me, drop my pet while you bring it behind LoS, and thats that. Revive Pet can be interrupted, and you know it will be.

what he said
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The only thing hunters need is for BW to not reset dps abilities, and for the damage difference to be distributed to sustained damage, this would then allow for a dps increase to help pve a little while controlling the QQ in pvp (absurd burst). Also the pet resil bug needs fixed, plain and simple. That would put hunters more inline with where the majority of wow is in terms of damage.

But lets not forget the glaring issues hunters still face, its easy to talk about whats OP but what about whats broken and needs fixed? Deterrence is broken as hell. Widow venom is its own spell still? Pets can be gibbed with little effort. Powershot can be strafed? Lol cool mechanic for end tier. Stampede is good for any spec but BM? LOL Nope. Our cc setup requires expertise to land but is worthless vs most melee? Kill shot sometimes only goes off one time, even though it should reset if it doesn't kill the target.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/07/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Rykund
That revive pet !@#$ is so true. When i play 2s with my ret friend my pet sometimes gets globaled. He usually BoPs me so i can rez it and it works but i know it wouldn't against someone with a brain. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
QQ
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I've noticed these things aswell, the burst is the only thing keeping us alive with all of these broken abilities about our class
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Mage
10/07/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Beautifly
Bubble, dear god where did all that damage go. Guess that hunter will have to wait 2 minutes until he can try to kill you again. Dear god the pet died! Dear god we lost!

Pally's are not the only class now with bubbles ):

EDIT: Read wrong at first, but my point is, it's hard for a paladin to kill hunters because of their CC and kiting abilities. My CC (Hoj - 1 min CD(24 if spec'd), Blinding Light(breaks on damage) - 2 min CD) + Damage isn't enough to counter BM Hunters' damage unless I pop wings and then they just deter and fly away and use Lynx Rush.

Keep in mind, I'm not fully geared (only 52% resil and 20% PvP Power) and It's difficult to kill hunters unless they are very bad lol.

Ret pally's are pretty strong too, but people have to realize that hunters are not caster classes. I can kill mages and priests pretty easy, but hunters can't be interrupt and even when they are stunned can still use their pet to kill you.

From a ret's PoV, it's hard to kill hunters because you have to micromanage so many thing such as keeping inq up (difficult against hunters because you have to also heal/dps), balance between damage and healing, stunning at perfect time, and timing your CDs just right to survive their burst.

Like I said, I don't think they should totally nerf BM hunters, but if they are going to keep their burst they should reduce the tankyness of pets in PvP areas or fix their CC.

All I see, in this particular post, is...I can't kill BM hunters. Nerf please. Kill pet, hunter nerfed, pally wins.
Reply Quote
Hunters are fine, Blizz just needs to change stampede. They way it is now, hunters can blow somedbody up while they are feared or sheep'd.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
BM hunters are really good in duels but they are not tht good in BG's not sure how they are in arenas
Reply Quote
Nerf BM
buff survival or marks
nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Nerf BM
buff survival or marks
nuff said

I would love to see MM buffed lol but then that would give more ppl a reason to QQ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]