[10m - 8/8HM] US8th H-Rag LF Heals

90 Pandaren Priest
TF
Powerful Wizards IRL is a 10-man focused Horde guild on Mal'ganis that intends to raid 2 days a week but still progress at a rapid rate. The raid times will tentatively be from 9am-11pm AEST on Sat/SUn or 4pm-8pm on PST Fri/Sat.

Our core comes from Transcended in TBC followed by Heat in Cataclysm. We have had great success raiding in Cata and our notable accomplishments raiding only 2 days a week in the 10-man bracket in Cataclysm include:

T11 - Finishing US 159th despite having a month's late start (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Heat/rating.tier11)
T12 - Being the 8th US guild to kill H-Rag 10 (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Heat/rating.tier12)

Unfortunately, a couple of our main raid had to quit before T13, forcing us to stop raiding temporarily. However, each one of us in this guild were part of all the guild's firsts and have extensive experience raiding. Videos of our notable T11 and T12 kills can be found at www.youtube.com/transcendedwow.

As of now, our roster consists of two tanks (Brewmaster Monk and Prot WArrior), two healers (Restoration Druid and Shaman) and four DPS (Rogue, Mage, SPriest and Warlock). Hence, we're looking for the following classes to augment our roster.

1x Holy Priest OR Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk [preferably with DPS off-spec]

1x Boomkin OR Ele Shaman [optional healing off-spec]
1x Hunter
1x Mage

Disclaimer: We will NOT be over recruiting and expect our members to be able to have a good attendence rate.

Finally, it is not a necessity for potential applicants to have extensive raiding experience in Cataclysm as we understand some may simply not have had the opportunity or time then. However, we do expect our applicants to have the raw talent to do well. If you're interested and if you fit the bill, please feel free to add Ceddya#6907 on Real ID and we can take it from there. I look forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Ceddya on 10/8/2012 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
TF
Up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just transferred here and am looking for a guild for Mists. I am Holy and Ret. I'll message you later tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]