can we please fix healing already ?

90 Tauren Warrior
im really tired of having 2 people beat on a healer and not kill it for 3 to 5 minutes or ever. . .
side note letting druids stealth in combat is just insane.
i was under the impression that healing was going to be put into perspective with mop and the damage would increase to compensate for healers being unkillable.
this does not appear to have happened.
my only questions is if everyone wants to play dps but healers win the fights
why are we not all playing healers ?
becuase its boring to play half healers and no one ever dies. . .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i run a UH DK in pvp and im not having any issues killing most healers ATM, some classes can be a bit harder even if they have a dps with them i can usually take out the healer then the dps. and im not very geared half the BOE pvp blues and my old 85 pvp trinkets
Reply Quote
haha warrior

says the druid

inc bm hunter
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You gotta be specific, shaman, pallys, and resto druids are op. You can pretty much solo a priest in a few seconds.
Reply Quote
im really tired of having 2 people beat on a healer and not kill it for 3 to 5 minutes or ever. . .
side note letting druids stealth in combat is just insane.
i was under the impression that healing was going to be put into perspective with mop and the damage would increase to compensate for healers being unkillable.
this does not appear to have happened.
becuase its boring to play half healers and no one ever dies. . .

Displacer beast works as a broken vanish. Pets/NPCs can still see you(including Psyfiends), it does not take you out of combat, and taking damage from DoTs will immediately break the stealth.

You should never be able to kill a healer 1vs1, it should always requires a 2nd person. 2 equally skilled/geared players can kill an equally skilled/geared Healer in a 2vs1 situation. If you cannot 2vs1 a healer, it normally means the following:

1. Your Undergeared
2. Your being outplayed
3. Your a bad and he's a good

The obvious exceptions go for 2vs2/3vs3 arena.

Until you've improved your geared, not going to take your post seriously. If the 2nd person attacking the healer was just as geared as you, I'm not surprised they didn't die.

Your undergeared for PvP, your gemming stamina and crit as an arms warrior, your not enchanting correctly, your missing so much gear, your not even reforging your gear, there's a list of reasons why you didn't kill that healer.
Edited by Zcer on 10/7/2012 8:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

because they don't
retard dps just lose fights

QFT TLDR
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
The healers are saying they are being cc'ed to death, so my question to the OP is are you ccing or mashing 1-2 buttons? I'm guessing the latter.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Zcer
You should never be able to kill a healer 1vs1, it should always requires a 2nd person. 2 equally skilled/geared players can kill an equally skilled/geared Healer in a 2vs1 situation.

Oh? Did I miss the update where PvP became P+PvP?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Priest
Priests are relatively easy to kill once you Dispel Magic/Purge/etc. Get rid of their bubble, silence them, and they're dead.

Resto Druids are the very worst offenders. Their ability to shift out of any snare, throw an instant heal, shift again, run around, cast aoe heals, etc. makes them very difficult to cc, let alone kill them.

Right now, monk heals are also very difficult to counter. Their mists heal for so much and their mana pools remain nearly full. Once you have several in a close area, you might as well mount up and leave -- you're not going to kill anything. This is what makes PvP so discouraging: that the deck is so stacked in their favor that all you can do is go elsewhere where there are fewer of them.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
a warrior who cant kill a healer with our current tool set O.o, only thing i even struggle with is a good druid
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Mineral cluster, sliced tree and sharpened steel instrument.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Lögar
You should never be able to kill a healer 1vs1, it should always requires a 2nd person. 2 equally skilled/geared players can kill an equally skilled/geared Healer in a 2vs1 situation.

What would be the point of playing a healer if you couldn't keep yourself up 1v1 or even 2v1, it would be self-defeating. Furthermore, if I or other healers are good enough to stay up with 3 people juking 3 separate interrupts and eating blanket silences then yeah you are bad and the healer is very skilled.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Druid
Healers don't have enough dps to burn you down, why should you be able to just burn us instantly? Our spells get to work too ya know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Any 2 DPS who hit my resto druid and know how to use their stuns/silences are going to kill me very very quickly.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Guttedclass
a warrior who cant kill a healer with our current tool set O.o, only thing i even struggle with is a good druid

He has storm bolt and dragon roar.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Sotec

What would be the point of playing a healer if you couldn't keep yourself up 1v1 or even 2v1, it would be self-defeating. Furthermore, if I or other healers are good enough to stay up with 3 people juking 3 separate interrupts and eating blanket silences then yeah you are bad and the healer is very skilled.

I think you should totally be able to keep yourself up in a 1v1 situation. And with new talents and pvp power it's pretty easy. And with fear, roots, etc added to most healers base set they can return fire and chip away at all non hybrid healers with ease. That's fine. But when when two people are standing on healers, trading cc's and they can pop a flash heal for twice their health pool - it's no longer logical to think that this is how it should be. Player vs Player. We should all have the ability to aggressively fight without it being one sided for one reason or the other.

Before DPS was facerolling everything, so Blizzard has now taken it to the other extreme where healing is just beyond what damage and health pools can catch up to. You see this in everything before 85 and it's a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
i play a surv hunter. i dont kill healers, i just make them focus more on healing themselves rather then their buddies. on a 1v1 vs a healer, thats what you should do. cc and harrass untill your guys kill the other dps or you get help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]