LOW PRICE OF HEIRLOOMS BLIZZARD! PLZZZ

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello i am a new player to wow. Before i have played wow i did about 6 months of research from this 6 months i know the best way to lv best way to do dunegons how to tank heal and how to pvp the right way. Over the month i have played wow i excelled in pvp that is what i am good at. BUT at lower lv pvp their is no skill if ur a twink have heirlooms ur set to go a twinked priest will never never never ever ever die no matter what thier heals and thier damage is too much. but thats not the problem the what makes these players so good is thier gear preferably ''heirlooms'' the price of them is to much 2175 jp or honor is a lot especially to get the jp i think blizzard should take this in mind that at low lv its 5 times as hard to get honor then at 80 85 90. a good price would be for the 2175 may be.. 1175 and the 3500 2175 the 2715 or somthing around that should be 1915 this is just an estimate thank you very much and i dont want an people lv 80 85 90 around that lv to say its easy to get honor yes it is very easy AT UR LEVEL not at my lv thank you :)
Reply Quote
21 Human Rogue
Heirlooms were made for players with the requirements to purchase them to make leveling easier... Bg's are just op like that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Your obsessive use of the "word" "ur" make my stomach churn a little.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Rafous
Before i have played wow i did about 6 months of research

Six months researching WoW? Just think, you could have spent that time learning the English language.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You realize you can buy items just as good as the heirlooms at the auction house right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello i am a new player to wow. Before i have played wow i did about 6 months of research from this 6 months i know the best way to lv best way to do dunegons how to tank heal and how to pvp the right way. Over the month i have played wow i excelled in pvp that is what i am good at. BUT at lower lv pvp their is no skill if ur a twink have heirlooms ur set to go a twinked priest will never never never ever ever die no matter what thier heals and thier damage is too much. but thats not the problem the what makes these players so good is thier gear preferably ''heirlooms'' the price of them is to much 2175 jp or honor is a lot especially to get the jp i think blizzard should take this in mind that at low lv its 5 times as hard to get honor then at 80 85 90. a good price would be for the 2175 may be.. 1175 and the 3500 2175 the 2715 or somthing around that should be 1915 this is just an estimate thank you very much and i dont want an people lv 80 85 90 around that lv to say its easy to get honor yes it is very easy AT UR LEVEL not at my lv thank you :)

Derp.

Also, nerf Murlocs. They're OP.
Edited by Vitalremains on 10/7/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]