T14 Raiding

2 Tauren Warrior
The fact that no guilds on this server have killed 6/16 in the first week have made me lose all hope in the raiding community here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
sorry? some people are still in the process of getting mop
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Mage
Last night, barely more than 300 guilds in the world had cleared 6/16. Of that, 7 times more 10m guilds had cleared than 25m guilds. You really think anything on Alexstrasza is top 300 world? Hell. Naw.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Where is your 6/16 might I ask?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guy makes level 2 character and its first post is calling out raiding on Alex..... Seems legit.

Anyway to address your issue, if you talk to anyone who has cleared 6/16 they will tell you that Elegon is the giant douche blocking the path of progression and is the hardest boss in the instance. Which, if you look at Wowprogress; Kinetic, LoA, and Contingency are all on that boss. Not only that, but the raid week isn't even over yet. I know some guilds raid on Sunday/Monday and want to give some bosses a go that they started progression on now that darkmoon trinkets are available. Post on your 6/16 character before you call other people out. Don't hide behind a level 2 alt who has never made a post until now.
Edited by Problim on 10/7/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Are you dumb? The first raid week isnt even over yet. I am disappointed that you failed at trolling. Come back and try again after the first raid week is actually over.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Usiris
problim got trolled

I acknowledged it was a troll in the first sentence. But still explained because dumb people often jump on troll bandwagons. Although dumb people aren't often persuaded by logic so I should have just quoted the OP and put "This post gave me cancer." and moved along.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Cowzgomoo
The fact that no guilds on this server have killed 6/16 in the first week have made me lose all hope in the raiding community here.

This post gave me cancer. Now move along.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/08/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Khahan

This post gave me cancer. Now move along.

+1

10/08/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Usiris
Na man, you just got trolled.

Something something, Usiris is worst pony.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I love ponies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
*points out a guild cleared 6 in the first week on Alex*
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
lewl, *points out you guys killed Will of the Emperor on 10-man instead of 25* congrats on having to use half your raid
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
10/09/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Cowzgomoo
lewl, *points out you guys killed Will of the Emperor on 10-man instead of 25* congrats on having to use half your raid

congrats to another 50+ 25mans that did the samething well before we did, and they also did the samething on Elegon. you must be incredibly lonely to troll the forums here. or you could be some old legendary player that was once good from this server that is glad he/she finally got accepted somewhere decent and is proud of your new pixel home.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
oh !@#$ man this guy is right

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vrm2acaw5h11kpd0/sum/damageDone/?s=946&e=1509

wtf divr, why didnt you get #1..

in fact look at all those non number 1 ranked people....

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lj25if6lhom13h8k/
Do I even have to say how bad this is?

(grats on the clear guys)

I dont get it?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
10/09/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Cowzgomoo

Lewl *points out your original post stated that not one guild cleared 6 in the first week, even though the first week wasnt over, and not once did you say anything about 10 or 25 man until you got butthurt that it was pointed out you dumb* lewl.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
oh !@#$ man this guy is right

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vrm2acaw5h11kpd0/sum/damageDone/?s=946&e=1509

wtf divr, why didnt you get #1..

in fact look at all those non number 1 ranked people....

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lj25if6lhom13h8k/
Do I even have to say how bad this is?

(grats on the clear guys)

I dont get it?

Hes saying you guys suck cuz you aren't rank 1. Srsly EVERYONE ON THIS SERVER SUCKS, CUZ NO ONE HAS RANK 1. THIS SERVER SO BAD. WTF.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

I dont get it?

Hes saying you guys suck cuz you aren't rank 1. Srsly EVERYONE ON THIS SERVER SUCKS, CUZ NO ONE HAS RANK 1. THIS SERVER SO BAD. WTF.

Now I understand, thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]