experienced shadow priest looking for guild

90 Goblin Priest
Hola, as the title says i'm looking for a raiding guild.. specifically raiding from any time past 7pm PST. I'm on an east coast server now where almost no one starts raids later than 6 pm. really looking for a guild that raids 3 days a week but i'd also consider a 4 or 2 day raid schedule.

My experience- I've played and raided since vanilla, started as a warlock and raided mc/bwl/aq40 and naxx. in wotlk i switched to a dk and played through naxx/ulduar before quitting due to job schedule conflicting with raid schedule. In cata i switched to priest and played main spec shadow but also offhealed throughout the expansion.

What i can bring to the table- I do my homework, researching all the boss fights and theorycrafting best specs/gear. I use 2 raiding professions for top dps/heals.

reply to this thread or message me in game. battletag is benjammin#1426
Edited by Merderface on 10/7/2012 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
p.s. sittin at ilvl 464
Edited by Merderface on 10/7/2012 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also will be doing competitive Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

DPS
-All DPS (Except Warrior)
Healers
-1 Monk, Druid or Shaman

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply! We do not recruit for the bench, if you are recruited for a trial position you will be raiding.

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds.

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Hey there. Puré of Alexstrasza is recruiting right now to raid 25 man content. We raid 11:30PM-3AM CST, so 9:30-1 for you, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. We're 2/6 in Vaults as of this week. If you've got any questions feel free to contact me, my tag is Jacksmiles#1744, or check out purealex.wowstead.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
are you able to raid weekend mornings by any chance?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
can't raid weekend mornings ^ thanks for the reply's though!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Would like to talk in-game :).
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Storm's Fury located on Cenarius is looking to recruit for our 10m raiding team.

Please add my battle Tag: JoannDaniele#1772 or Email me at GenevriWow@gmail.com

3 Day Raid Schedule Wed-Fri 8p Start Time PST (11pm EST)
Open Rolls on Loot.
No Application Needed-- I can find everything i need from a short interview and an armory

Thank you for your time

Genevri
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
About us:

Name: <Solace>
Faction: Horde
Server: US Boulderfist (PST-PVP-Cyclone)
Type: 25
Raid Days & Times: - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8p.m. - 11p.m. ( PST- Server time)
Loot type: Loot Council / EPGP for MOP
Progression: 4/16

Who are we?

We are <Solace> and currently recruiting for our 25 man roster for MOP. Solace has been an active, mature 25 man raiding guild on Boulderfist for 2.5 years. We are looking to expand our roster for Mists. We are looking for Reliable, Dedicated, and skilled raiders to move into MOP with. We have a mature relaxed raiding atmosphere, and are looking for other like minded raiders who can raid well above the rest, while still maintaining that atmosphere. If you are interested in joining this amazing team please keep reading below

Ranged- DPS:
Warlock
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Spriest

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver

Contact us in-game, or our website at www.solace-guild.net
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please direct all questions to the recruitment officers
Falux Real- ID beenatay@gmail.com
Pyrean Real-ID kyle.graves2009@yahoo.com
Reheated Real-ID nshubin26@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Does this work for you? Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man

If so, send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]