Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

100 Night Elf Priest
I hope someone posts the video of the police kicking down these hackers doors, confiscating their computers, while they are whining in handcuffs watching their moms cry.
90 Gnome Priest
IMO this is simply caused by the number of ppl trying to login and Blizz simply has now solution to it except to make us all wait. Thanks for doing all the restarts at the same time, Blizz.
90 Worgen Death Knight
I am so sad I am hidding my face! See my picture to the left here!
98 Blood Elf Death Knight
Did I get 101? Sweet! Yeah 3 day weekend they decide to do this? Hmmm....
66 Goblin Warlock
anyone got anymore updates
90 Pandaren Warrior
go for 200 pages?
100 Worgen Death Knight
Whomever had the bright idea to do the restarts right in the middle of the day on a weekend should probably not be allowed to make any more decisions. At least if this had happened at the normal time, in the wee hours of the morning, it could be fixed by now.
100 Human Mage
My dailies are waiting.
90 Human Paladin
I guess it's time to go admire the people of Walmart.
90 Human Death Knight
Wow just wow.

Yeah it sucks the servers are down but the amount of whining in this thread is just ridiculous.

Seriously, I have seen five-year olds and spoiled teenagers complain less and act less entitled.

I think Blizzard is being precautionary after the hacking attacks yesterday.
82 Blood Elf Hunter
I NEED MY WOW CRACK =-)
90 Human Warrior
At least I know it isn't just me. Ooked by the dookers. :-\
90 Gnome Rogue
doesn't seem to affect the log in servers for battle.net accounts, so it's just game that's affected......wonder why
100 Gnome Rogue
I got 99 problems and Blizzard is 1
90 Troll Shaman
If this continues past the end of the Steelers game I'm going to be pissed.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this is what i deal with and i pay you to play nothing better than waiting while you pull someones !@# out of bed to fix this issue and i sit here and wait after dealing with server restarts all damn day and u pick a weekend to so
A few hackers were able to obtain gm spells on live servers able of 1 shotting mobs and players. Don't believe me? Cool.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-exploits/380575-breaking-exploit-news.html

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-memory-editing/198650-screenshot-thread-94.html#post2534762
100 Dwarf Hunter
sh it we can post again
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]