Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
10/07/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Rockarm
Well been drinking since server went down, am i even going to be able to see straight enough when it finally is back up?! BLIZZARD YOU ARE MY DISEASE!

Nope; your disease would be called alcoholism. Thanks for playing though!
85 Night Elf Druid
Update was posted within the hour on the first page. L2Read
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Nethaera
I've updated the post, but please note that some players are able to log in while others are not. We are continuing to look into a resolution for this and will provide another update as soon as we can.

just check, and login screen has NOT been updated
92 Human Priest
There are three baseball playoff games on today. TBS. I have that on, am reading this forum for amusement (and maybe information), and periodically checking login.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the update!!! And for those of you complaining, go do something else. At least they are fixing the problem instead leaving us hanging. A few hours never killed anyone :)
90 Orc Warrior
Classic Blizz. Screw up a restart then lie to us about the update... I just want to kill more alliance... is that to much on a Sunday?
100 Human Mage
last offical notice i got from a GM was we can eperice lag and issues on server reset days and after maintence on all occasions we pay for this right
90 Tauren Druid
What trash! This is all probably due to the hackers and Blizz claiming it is a connection issue when they are trying to figure out how they were breached..epic fail...
86 Night Elf Hunter
And here I was, wanting to pass some time like everyone else. It's been two hours.

Step up your game, Blizz.
100 Worgen Hunter
Dear Blizzard,

We love you and thank you for your attention to this matter. I was wondering, is it possible to make a pet Sloth called "Patience" for an entertaining award given at random during times such as these?

Just making a funny. LOL No wait, good idea?

Peace and Love...

Usti (Oosty)
90 Draenei Shaman
poke you Blizz........ srsly a simple restart turned out to be 2 hour long server down.........damn
100 Orc Warrior
can't even restart a server properly..........maybe you should accidently not take everyones payment next month......like that will happen.
90 Human Warlock
wow.. gone for a few seconds and 10 more pages
90 Night Elf Mage
wow what a screwed up day. I am stuck with nothing to do.
43 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLQJ4SBQKFE

why must i cry ;^;
100 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Soldak
Blizzard has been the only company I've ever seen that gives an ETA for an update on an update.

Ever hear the expression "No news is good news ?". Never hated that saying more than I do now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]