Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
Even the Loggin screen has two Panda's with thier palms out saying NO
90 Blood Elf Priest
wow bliz
90 Human Paladin
well thats just great im out of time now thanks blizz for being smarter than a child
90 Pandaren Mage
something funny
88 Pandaren Hunter
Oh geeze, well, I appreciate that Blizzard is working on the issue.

However, feel as though these sorts of server restarts should be restricted to week-days to prevent this upset... I'm sure the most of the game's traffic is on the weekends.
90 Orc Shaman
This thread is growing by ~ 1 page per minute. Crazy!
90 Human Warlock
connecting...
90 Night Elf Hunter
I WANT MY WOW NOW! :)
90 Pandaren Hunter
Lovely... I want to hunt that person down and do some one shot deaths to them all day and ruin everything they like to do and see how they feel about it. Jackass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo
(Hacker causing problems with severs down)
Edited by Ladall on 10/7/2012 12:39 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
word.
90 Night Elf Druid
I love the nerd rage. People don't understand what it takes to keep a game like this up and running 24/7. Sometime !@#$ happens and it goes down. It's annoying yes, but it isn't the end of the world kiddies, calm down. It will be back up!

CALM DOWN?!?!??!?!? THE WORLDS COMING TO AN END...AGAIN!!! FIRST IT WAS DEATHWING AND NOW ITS BLIZZARD TRYING TO DESTROY ALL OF AZEROTH
88 Pandaren Monk
Blizzard, I DEMAND a Blumpkin!
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Kohco
Wow, what a joke blizzard. Where is our refunds for all this lost play time!

You mathematically get 2 cents for an hour so quit QQing
90 Human Death Knight
Im on a Yak, Im on a Yak, take a good hard look at the MF'in Yak!!!!
90 Draenei Death Knight
Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs Twiddles thumbs...

Rubbed them raw yet?
90 Troll Shaman
̶W̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶u̶s̶.̶.̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

We are investigating the source of the authentification issues and will resolve the issue within the hour.

Omg, i love you.
90 Undead Mage
10/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Blastoíse
Blizz was hacked. There are forums and videos on this everywhere on the internet. Level ones are nuking Orgrimmar and Stormwind currently and posting vids about it. That's why servers are down. hotfixes? patch? Suuuuuure, they're scrambling right now to get their shizz back :P

there are people logged in and playing right now, its the login servers brainiac
87 Night Elf Druid
Try again. I got in eventually.
2 Gnome Mage
YAY!! I'm IN !!!!

...to the bed... gonna take a nap...
90 Worgen Rogue
They need another hour to fix it because 30 minutes into the first hour the team that is supposed to fix it went on their lunch break and that in itself is one hour.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]