(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
theres was an update :0 wait some more
40 Pandaren Monk
OMG nuthin still come on my 1 day to get !@#$ done in game is bein wasted
84 Worgen Priest
10/07/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Cryptstalker
I blame riko for this!

I can't believe they killed Oppie ... BULL !!!!!
90 Human Rogue
12:17 p.m. PDT - We are continuing to work to resolve the connection issues that many players are experiencing while attempting to log in to the game. We do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but will provide an additional update at approximately 1:15 p.m. PDT. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------11:15 p.m. PDT- We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.
90 Troll Mage
im done with this today.. i got better things today... who cares about wow... im mad
85 Orc Hunter
aint nobody got time fo dat
90 Worgen Death Knight
within the hour my !@#!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Oh? Phr33 l00tz and monies as an apology? Why thank you!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad to see you guys couldn't fix this issue the first two times it happened since the release of MoP. Every time you guys decide to do a server restart hotfix you screw it up somehow and jack up the login servers.
90 Human Warlock
Well, back to Warcraft 3 for me :p Though why would a restart like this be needed through busy hours over a weekend? Couldnt they just implement it on Maintenance day (only 2 days away)

I dunno, whatever
90 Troll Druid
...well, guess i better go see how this famous "Outside" is like.
90 Tauren Paladin
blizz you are a lovely company with great customer support keep it up
90 Human Paladin
You people need to quit outsourcing.
90 Human Warrior
Yeah Blizz, you guys should be doing these restarts, late at night during the week...seriously.
Everyone calm the ook down. The blizzard employees are probably pulling their hair out trying to fix it. The world won't end because you can't play for 2 hours. Restarting servers is a necessary thing, with the new expansion out servers have been overloaded. They have to clear the ram/cache and stuff every once in a while unless you wan't ridiculous server lag.
90 Dwarf Shaman
DAMN YOU BLIZZ, YOU TAKE AWAY THE ONE THING THAT MAKES MY LIFE HAVE A PURPOSE ON A SUNDAY -_-
90 Human Warrior
ok Blizzard is hiriing !!!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
[uncensored babbling rant about servers, admins and free game time] WTF QQ [end uncensored babbling rant about servers, admins and free game time]
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]