Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Garbage
100 Human Warlock
Mcdeezy wants to play
85 Night Elf Hunter
Just put another quarter in it. Jeez don't you guys keep rolls on hand?
15 Blood Elf Hunter
WARNING WARNING WARNING servers hacked NEWS AT 11
90 Undead Rogue
this is what i feel like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar-sduhNbi4&
90 Dwarf Paladin
Fix (oh a one minute timer... guess my idea to amuze myself does not can't work)
100 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Trémere
And I know things happen, and I know ppl say " go do other things and its not that big of a deal", well It kinda is for me cause I am having minor surgery tomorrow and will be out of comission for 2 weeks, and Today was the only day I had to play and now most of that has been lost.

Good luck on your surgery!! i hope things go well.
100 Pandaren Warrior
I have only Sat. & Sundays to play wow for the most part, have to work all week. Im sure this restart could have been done on Monday or Tuesday. Lame to do it in the middle of a Sunday, then have a crash.

yup. same here. i can play about an hour or two max during the week. i hope this restart was really needed.

either way, i'd like bliz to refund me the time (in dollars) that i'm not able to play. it's only fair.
37 Pandaren Mage
10/07/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Homerjade
learn to roll back
IKR
68 Goblin Priest
WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WANT NEW UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
blizz will always fail even with more money than i can comprehend
Bam. 1:35 is another announcement that they need to extend it to 2:35.
90 Human Mage
it is their fault. you would think with all the money they make off us they would at least put in some decent security measures. when we get hacked they say use authenticators. with most pay for and they make even more money. blizzard is a bunch drug dealers getting us on the come back.
90 Tauren Warrior
QQ face :(
Why does this sort of thing always gotta happen on my day off.
90 Pandaren Monk
He's reached a level we thought to be unreachable lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]