Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

Happy Turkey Day yall
90 Troll Mage
WHY IS THERE RESTARTS ON A sATERDAY?

You know most people like ...PLAY on this day right? Primetime Saterday mid day isnt the best time to do a restart.
Why could you not have done this at like 2 or 3 am when theres not alot of people on?

Mid morning on a Saterday is unecpectable
59 Worgen Death Knight
Anyone want to get a BG for gw2 going? I hear the servers dont go down on Sundays!!!!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/07/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Nethaera
We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

I guess I'll go shave my back now.
90 Human Rogue
Your "fixes" are bad and you should feel bad.
90 Troll Druid
Who was the genius that decided to do rolling restarts of what seems like almost every server during the middle of the day on a holiday weekend? maybe next time pick a more appropriate time for this type of thing.
90 Draenei Shaman
I buy Panda. Servers disappear. Gth Murphy.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Thanks for the update.
90 Pandaren Warrior
So much for playing today. By the time this is fixed and I'm able to login again, I'll be waiting in a very large queue to play.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
UH lets see its Sunday how many problem solvers do you think are in the office today..??
90 Human Paladin
AWWW Now i cant do my 10, 000 dailies :(
90 Night Elf Druid
Same crap, different rolling restart.

Some of us feel its important to learn from our mistakes ... Shouldn't be too difficult to investigate as this JUST happened about a week ago.

FFS guys... Step it up.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ty Blue, pls fix fast =D
90 Orc Rogue
IRS
Why dont you not lie and admit you noobs got hacked GG
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hour! :/ I just hit 90 too. I want to start that Cloud Serpent rep.
38 Pandaren Shaman
5 minutes and it's already to page 3.
90 Orc Death Knight
Yay, we get a response an hour after the problem and it's a response that we will get another response in another hour.
90 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Reportthis
Tons of sites say you got hacked Blizz, is that true and should we change passwords again?

Only if you're a complete, utter idiot.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]