Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
Unreal. How is it you people actually keep your jobs?!?
94 Human Warlock
Vex
Anyone for some GW2 til the servers are up? >.>
85 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for the stick blue post.

Just grab the server like a pinball machine with a broken tilt sensor and get the high score.
90 Human Mage
10/07/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Gark
you guys think you could do things like this on not weekends? perhaps? maybe?

this.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
What's the point of restarts if they just break the game?
90 Human Paladin
All the threads are -almost- as good as logging in an playing :P
90 Pandaren Monk
:/ Get to wait in 2 queues. Yay!
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Are the people without authenticators enjoying the game right now? ... :-P
44 Night Elf Priest
Wife and son go visit parents for weekend, I cant log in.
90 Pandaren Monk
Unless it's a glaring security issue, can we just keep the restarts (i.e. "breaking things") to off peak hours/Tuesday maintenance?
90 Night Elf Hunter
great idea - dont do your stupid maintenance on the weekend
for some of us its the only time we get to play and not even the whole weekend
apparently just the time you decide to break the game

fix your memory leaks and you wont have to do this daily
90 Troll Druid
10/07/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Buzkilington
You mean I have to do something else besides play WoW for a few hours? You want me to go outside or clean the house? Maybe even pay attention to my wife? Blizzard is the worst company ever. I'm quitting! First one to respond can haz my stuff.

As you qq on the forums, lol.
72 Worgen Druid
10/07/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Reportthis

Only if you're a complete, utter idiot.

Explain this then smart guy http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms/

The difference here is between the GAME being hacked and a PERSON/COMPANY getting hacked. It's something that should be learned a bit more carefully.
9 Goblin Shaman
your post will get deleted they are trying to cntain the rumor but the videos are already surfacing
85 Goblin Death Knight
WoW, this is the reason I left wow nine months ago. I came back to see MoP and maybe give blizzard a chance once more. but I will say this. to do a RESTART on a sunday is like pulling the fire alarm at church. You wanna mess with the game do it during NON-PEAK hours.Meanwhile I will go back to Bioware's MMO that doesn't do things like this to its paying customers.
90 Human Mage
Would appreciate a fast fix, we're sitting here 22 minutes into hour 5 of our 8 hour raid week (yesterday's raid was fine) and losing progression time. It will really suck if our weekend guild can't unlock heroic next week because we've lost our raid time to login issues.
25 Tauren Druid
This has been an issue with every single restart since release :(

No it has not, so !@#$.
90 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Reportthis

Only if you're a complete, utter idiot.

Explain this then smart guy http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms/

Exploit=/=Server hack, besides, the game and login servers and billing information servers (whatever they are called), they all aren't the same. Just because you can exploit something IN GAME doesn't mean you can exploit other servers.

Stop being stupid, smart guy.
90 Goblin Shaman
I believe the Wizard of Oz scarecrow, who currently works at Blizzard, is the one who decided to perform the restarts on a Sunday afternoon.
...It seems like he hasn't, yet, made it to the Wizard though.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]