Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

100 Worgen Hunter
Thanks for the update, was afraid my mobile authenticator was acting up! >.<

Cross my fingers and hope you can find the reason, soon -- wanna log on 'n play with my giant Chibee pet! :D
90 Draenei Shaman
Blizz, the first sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. You're supposed to learn by now
85 Troll Warrior
Yes, the restarts were needed, obviously they had a known flaw out there allowing people to get GM powers and kill entire cities full of people.

However, it's still freaking annoying to lose time when I actually am free to play, with 3 kids, job, etc, my game time is spare enough I'm not happy to lose some unexpectedly.
100 Night Elf Warrior
Diablo servers are up at least... :)))
93 Human Paladin
Totally agree with you. Quite illogical (as Spock would say) for them to do rolling restarts on a WEEKEND when you have the most number of subscribers affected, and especially in the MIDDLE of the day! 0100 on Friday or Tuesday would've made more sense, but, as others have pointed out, at least they're telling us what the problem is rather than ignore customers, for a change! Oh, and it drives me crazy when Blizzard lists on their Realm Status site that all realms are up and running fine, when clearly they're not!
Edited by Judicium on 10/7/2012 11:28 AM PDT
90 Worgen Mage
time to watch football i guess :x
100 Night Elf Warrior
Thanks for the lettting us know was wondering if it was my connection or my laptop look forward to the update on when it will be resolved.
100 Orc Shaman
What? What? That would involve thinking ahead. Sure 5 million players are all trying to play, but hey they can play next sunday.... But what will they do on Tuesday... maybe Work?
100 Human Mage
to the people saying "this isn't peak times" WTF are you serious? It's 1:30ish in central time USA, PEAK TIME on a freaking SUNDAY. Most people are home from work, kids aren't in school, and every is getting back from Sunday lunch and church. ARE YOU DAFT!!?
90 Draenei Paladin
Ah Man!! I realy was wantin to hit 90 today oh well guess football will do!!!
90 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Nethaera
We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

should have known this expationtion was going too well should have known they would figure out some way to ream us all and forget the lube
90 Dwarf Warrior
I've bein trying to log since the theorically "restart" only 15min thing, so far almost 1hour of non gaming for a person who can only plays at weekends....thank you blizzard.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]