Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

100 Night Elf Hunter
It's a good thing the Packers are winning or I'd be REALLY pissed about this!
90 Human Priest
This is totally cutting into the amount of time I have available to do dailies. -.-
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Thank you for the update.

if the servers need daily restarts, then they need daily restarts. I would rather wait for a nice game that plays smoothly than play one instantly that is of lower quality.
90 Draenei Paladin
Chill, relax and play something else/ do something else. Watch a movie? Perhaps? or if it strikes your fancy- football? I will be playing either ps3 or 360... or even wii. just something so I don't bore myself to tears before work.
90 Tauren Druid
I knew i should have gone to church this morning. Thou is punishing me.
90 Troll Priest
this is serious. the grocery just ran out of toilet paper and bottled water
90 Human Paladin
May I ask what the rolling restarts were for? It must have been something pretty serious to schedule a restart on a Sunday morning when you have the majority of eligible players online. Would it have made sense to have done it during a 0200-0400 window?

I really am curious considering my real life job requires me to approve/deny/discuss these types of events and it would be interesting to hear the justification.

On a side note....this expac is nothing less than a masterpiece. Superior work guys. I can't get enough. BEST YET!!!
81 Night Elf Druid
This is the result of some issues related to some hackers...you people need to calm down and let them fix it.
85 Human Warlock
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER HOUR
87 Worgen Warlock
I want free gold for going through this.
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm calling the cops.
43 Pandaren Monk
if right now is peak hours... then peak hours are all day every day. hilarious
100 Gnome Mage
blizzard hates me
86 Draenei Warrior
10/07/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Abednadir
I want free gold for going through this.

Yes, Yes!
90 Draenei Shaman
OMG AN HOUR?? OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Meh, there's sun outside, is a great day, I think I'll go for a walk or do something else than sit my backside by the computer
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Jroark
May I ask what the rolling restarts were for?

You may ask, but you probably won't get an answer! lol
90 Blood Elf Mage
Fail again blizz. Seriously, why don't you do restarts in the middle of the night, when most people are sleeping - not on a Sunday afternoon! And why is it EVERY time you do anything to the servers it takes much longer than expected? Get a team who knows what they are doing and doesn't screw it up every single time. We spend our money to play this game and half the time the servers are down!
100 Undead Priest
30 years ago we learned not to do changes to 50 things with out seeing if there was a negative effect on 1,2,maybe 3 things. when you do a change a to a bunch of servers and then pull your head out of the sand you get negative things. Dang politicians are right; they are not teaching common sense in school or college any more.

How many times does this have to happen before somenone thinks?
90 Tauren Death Knight
Well, at least the Giants are winning X.X
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]