Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

Ugh. No resolve.
90 Human Death Knight
Lovely. I take joy in people not being able to collect their Onyx Eggs. :-p
90 Blood Elf Paladin
theres a new raid...the lvl 1 is the boss...lets go!
90 Pandaren Hunter
Well there may be 720 hours a month , but take out sleep time , work time , wife time, and house work time and i'm left with like 3 hours a day so that equals 5 cents per hour mf!!!!
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ag I was in for like 30 minutes and then I got kicked out. That was a horrible tease! Now I am in que again *cries*
62 Draenei Death Knight
I completely understand unexpected *issues*... I just don't want to pay for them. It's routine, I know. But you are not crediting players for the hours (and we are up to several hours per month) that servers are down. I have a life outside of Azeroth, so I try to make the most of the time I get to play. Does me no good to have access this afternoon. I planned to be 90 by now.
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Obsessionx
Blizzard hired the NFL backup refs to manage their network. Thanks blizzzaarddd

Oh no.. this means Golden Tate is gonna ninja all the good loot and nothing can stop him!
90 Orc Warrior
it going to be on 5PM news .... trust me
90 Pandaren Warrior
generic complaint + bump
90 Draenei Shaman
Been reading this particular thread for awhile now--and there are definitely flaws in how you decided to go about this. Number one--Sunday? Seriously? This is obviously (though perhaps not prime-time clock wise) the most traffic heavy day for this game, considering the amount of 20+ aged people that play, and also it being a holiday weekend. What on earth were you thinking? Especially considering you had this problem earlier this week. That brings me to point number two. What on earth are you doing re-rolling so often? What are you hoping to achieve? Aside from lost money from customers who are just utterly fed up with this idiocy, I can't figure it out. What I really can't understand is why you decided to do this (on Sunday!) when you have already been having so many problems with post re-roll!? Take advice from the posters. Re-roll on an errant Monday or Tuesday, when people are actually working and/or attending school. Even five in the morning would have been more convenient this time around.
90 Pandaren Monk
i wonder where my post will show up, currently 91
64 Orc Death Knight
Maybe if i try logging in again it would work, nope
100 Tauren Death Knight
Been an hour where is our update.
100 Troll Mage
im hungry... can i play yet?
90 Worgen Hunter
While it's down...

I think I'll watch Kung Fu Panda with my 5 year old... I've been having a tough time pronouncing some of these city and NPC names anyway.

An expansion aimed at lurring in the Chinese was sure to give me bilingual barriers.
90 Human Priest
one does not simply log into wow
85 Tauren Warrior
It is funny, where everthing is shinning the CMs, trying to get a raise on their paychecks, praise how good the game it is...
But when they do need to give information, they post nothing....
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]