Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

90 Gnome Mage
I'm guessing you should probably bring in the original Blizzard employees and fire these replacement's awful calls.

Now that my replacement ref joke has been satisfied. Seriously... This is ridiculous, I understand that you guys can do whatever the hell you want to the game whenever you please, based on the terms we agreed to. I realize you already have our money to play as well, but if you want to keep a lot of us as subscribers and keep playing this overly priced service, well i guess its not a service if you can't do it correctly. Stop fixing things that aren't broke.
75 Human Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo watch the video. This is what happened. Blizzard did get hacked.
80 Night Elf Priest
I walk around the club, f-ck everybody
And all my !@#$%s got that Heat I feel like Pat Riley
Yeah, too much money, aint enough money
You know the feds listening, ^-*!@ what money?
85 Orc Rogue
Fastest growing thread in internet history.
90 Human Paladin
Blizz really got ooked in the dooker.
90 Human Warlock
She
10/07/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Démeter
WE LIVE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't.
90 Tauren Druid
This is becoming a habit with your server resets why not try NOT to reset everything all at once during the freaking day "doh" this is why you guys are losing custmers and your stocks arent worth crap.
90 Pandaren Mage
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
90 Goblin Priest
Waiting out the connection screen or frantic re-logging?
85 Human Warlock
pop a molly drink some orange juice

get higher
90 Orc Warlock
Update pleaseeee I will kill a damn kitten if we dont get an update, and then you'll have hackers hacking your servers and a dead kitten on your conscience Blizzard!
21 Blood Elf Paladin
Weekend restarts -- shame. Thanks for the post, but wish yall could have thought this thur better.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Why is it when stuff is working fine blizz decides to mess it up
Im in the same area haha
90 Night Elf Warrior
looks like Im not gonna get to play anymore today:(
90 Orc Death Knight
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!
46 Blood Elf Paladin
omg !!! WHY blizz go and do server SHUT DOWN ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON !!! ONLY TIME I CAN PLAY :((((
45 Pandaren Monk
Come on Sprint! This is ridiculous!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]