Login Issues- 10/7/2012

(Locked)

90 Tauren Paladin
I swear, this happens every time I get an evening to myself. I am starting to take it personally...
90 Worgen Priest
hi everybody!!!

Hi Doctor Bizz!!!
86 Troll Druid
hmmm!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dunno why you didn't wait to do this !@#$ on Tuesday like you normally do!! This is ridiculous, all the money I pay for this game and you can't manage to get it to work. pfft
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmlnyqnCla1qzlxsb.gif
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sacrifice your life to the deity.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
page 100?
90 Human Mage
Hurry hurry hurry Blizz......I wanna play!!
90 Blood Elf Priest
( o Y o )
90 Night Elf Priest
We should be refunded a day of game time for this. You're cutting into my damn playtime. This is absolutely ridiculous. It's been over two hours when you said it'd only take "15 minutes". With the latest patch, the talent points, and now this? Getting on my last nerve. Stop pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.
90 Human Paladin
I love how you have the people just like "hmmm, when are we getting an update." And then there's the people who have to make these huge posts in all caps crying about how they want to play...
90 Blood Elf Warlock
WHO PLAYS ON KILROGG
90 Undead Rogue
GAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
please fix this :C
90 Gnome Mage
Grrrr level 89.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
90 Night Elf Hunter
Come on blizzard,i just started playing and ive only been playing for about two weeks and this stuff as been happening every other day. If this keeps happening i plan on canceling my subscription. Not paying for a game that i cant play. Sorry.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]