Connection Issues [10/7/2012]

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
1:17 p.m. PDT- Thank you for your patience. The log in issues are being slowly resolved and players are able to log in once more. We will provide updates should any additional issues occur.

--

12:17 p.m. PDT - We are continuing to work to resolve the connection issues that many players are experiencing while attempting to log in to the game. We do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but will provide an additional update at approximately 1:15 p.m. PDT.

-----

We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

Thank you!
Edited by Machkhan on 10/7/2012 1:21 PM PDT
90 Goblin Priest
Thanks for the update. will check in later
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for letting us know!
33 Night Elf Hunter
Been trying to connect for an hour now.
90 Human Priest
Finally someone decided to pay their custumers some attention.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
finally...
90 Human Warrior
Ahh. Thank you for the update, was wondering why it was taking quite a bit.
90 Night Elf Warrior
We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication servers. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour.

Thank you!
85 Troll Hunter
I have no authentication server and cant log in, stuck at log in connection. Hope information is helpful
90 Tauren Druid
Awe, finally and update,I thought it was my computer, lol

Guess a few turkeys wondered into the sever wheels...
Edited by Boohboohkity on 10/7/2012 11:29 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for keeping us updated.
90 Night Elf Druid
Maybe now people will stop making a hundred threads a minute on this. Probably not tho. Thanks for the update.
25 Night Elf Druid
"Featured"? New.
90 Human Mage
10/07/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Killsshot
I have no authentication server and cant log in, stuck at log in connection. Hope information is helpful

Lol
90 Worgen Hunter
Took long enough, baby woke up from his nap already. No playing for me today I guess. :| I'll go play with some legos now >.<
85 Human Rogue
Has *ANYONE* gotten through?
90 Blood Elf Priest
:(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
at least we got update
90 Blood Elf Paladin
my friends wife got through, but he did not and hes sitting next to her
90 Night Elf Hunter
ARRRRRR, just started reinstalling when I saw this. I wish I wasn't so impratiant
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]