Exodus, why there no forum posts? :O

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The number one progression raiding guild right now is on our server guys!
Where's the support!? I say, when Exodus gets world first 16/16. We throw a party in orgrimmar!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
The number one progression raiding guild right now is on our server guys!
Where's the support!? I say, when Exodus gets world first 16/16. We throw a party in orgrimmar!

Quit jizzing your pants at the site of the pros
they have no time for you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol, i'm aware. As I used to be a part of a large progression guild as well, however. I know that it's fairly cool that our server actually has such recognition.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
10/07/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Schvijo
Lol, i'm aware. As I used to be a part of a large progression guild as well, however. I know that it's fairly cool that our server actually has such recognition.

Your server has no recognition, I have more recognition in my !@#$ing pinky then Cho'Gall
Exodus just "resides" on your server, the have all the recognition not your server
Yea its cool Exodus is on your server, but stop thinking it means anything, it doesnt
Also tell me more about how you used to be in a large progression guild? Do you have logs? rankings? you can say anything but if you have nothing to prove it then why the %^-* should i believe you
so if were just goiing by what people say then ill say this:
Im !@#$ing amazing, im president of the world and batman and the coolest person alive
Im in a top top top raiding progression guild as well, have amazing parses and rankings
whats funny about me is that its actaulyl true..regardless get off my internet
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Schvijo
Lol, i'm aware. As I used to be a part of a large progression guild as well

doubt it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
0/10 trying too hard, had potential
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The darkness, it is strong in this one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Deadgurl

Your server has no recognition, I have more recognition in my !@#$ing pinky then Cho'Gall
Exodus just "resides" on your server, the have all the recognition not your server
Yea its cool Exodus is on your server, but stop thinking it means anything, it doesnt
Also tell me more about how you used to be in a large progression guild? Do you have logs? rankings? you can say anything but if you have nothing to prove it then why the %^-* should i believe you
so if were just goiing by what people say then ill say this:
Im !@#$ing amazing, im president of the world and batman and the coolest person alive
Im in a top top top raiding progression guild as well, have amazing parses and rankings
whats funny about me is that its actaulyl true..regardless get off my internet

The intensive amount of trolling right now. Lmao, I was simply a part of a large raid progression guild. Did some raiding for a year and a half or so. Got my e-peen +1'd a little bit, and was booted. Where I deleted my account decided I was pretty much bored of WoW. Then I decided to get back into it casually with a friend, and thus came this toon and 2 other 85s. Honestly, not phased by you're trolling attempts. But, 2/10, good effort.

10/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Ellve
Lol, i'm aware. As I used to be a part of a large progression guild as well

doubt it

Read above. It's not as big a deal as everyone honestly makes it out to be. Casual players raid with progression guilds. Don't be so brainwashed. It is however, cool that Cho'gall holds the top raiding guild at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote="67931905205"][quote]
PLEASE TELL ME MORE OF YOUR LIFE STORY, please
/popcorn
tell me more of your life story, and dwell into more on your thoughts
this is so intereesting i had no idea
i want to here more of your lif story
dam popcorn needs salt
brb getting salt
ok continue

Well, my mother was a good person, always caring for people, I personally was raised to be a lover, and not a fighter. My life, took a complicated turn at the first sight of WoW, I was quite intrigued at the idea of another online game based on the success of warcraft. There was nothing more fascinating than the lore coming all together in the compact feature of massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Too interested to pass up, i bought the CDs and account fee, and began my adventures in the wonderful world of azeroth. Checking forum posts, reading on blogs. There was nothing cooler to me than the aspect of such competition in a game! World PvP was my biggest nightmare, and my biggest ally. There would be times leveling I get ganked and there is no return. No resurrecting due to the body-camping rogues and honor seeking warriors. I stuck through it all, and leveled my first toon to 60! A good time it was, almost a party was thrown. Leveling was such an experience, and with the new expansion coming I was so excite- want me to go on?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
TM
So much hate
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I dunno, I think it's pretty cool to know some people in the current top world guild.

/shrug
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
ZOMG I HAZ ALTS TOO GUYZ!!

/!@#$%
/troll
/can I get some ^-*! popcorn too?!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I love every single person on Cho'gall, even the little baby alliance that try to gank me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I dunno, I think it's pretty cool to know some people in the current top world guild.

/shrug

This.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
TM
10/08/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Saveshinafae
to

too*

HAHHAHAHAH LOOK GUYS I'M TROLLING NOW
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Da hell is goin on in hur.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]