Garrosh hellscream getting replaced!?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I say to you blizzard it does not make sense why replace the son of Grom hell scream..He is entitled to warcheif by blood of his farther AND YOU WANT TO REPLACE HIM!? wtf are you guys smoking over there..I think its lazy to just be like, you know in this exspan we really don't have a global threat..Oh i know lets make the son of Grom hellscream the global, YEAH that SOUNDS like a GREAT idea!! since the sha really isnt considerd a global cause of threat..Sounds like after the fall of arthas and death wing you guys are runing out of ideas..I meen really is that best you can come up with is get rid of Garrosh? Garrosh is only following in his farthers foot steps and now you wanna get rid of him cuz of thrall and alliance fan boys are !@#$%ing about how is ^-*!ing up everything!? @#$% u blizz and ^-*! u hard..how dare you make me fight my own warcheif..I would much rather curb stomp vairan than garrosh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
And you think in the end the Sha won't have anything to do with Garrosh going bananas and needing a beat down?

The entire Warcraft series from its RTS roots to its MMORPG state has been rife with tragedy. The Hellscream lineage is no exception, and if he is, as you say, following in his father's footsteps, then he will have a short life and go down swinging. While I doubt the majority loves Garrosh as you do, take solace in the continuation of the Warcraft saga and cheer on the characters still around you enjoy as much as he.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can't wait till orgrimmar kicks this tyran out of it and replace it with it's real warchief...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/07/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Chaosomega
I say to you blizzard it does not make sense why replace the son of Grom hell scream..He is entitled to warcheif by blood of his farther AND YOU WANT TO REPLACE HIM!? wtf are you guys smoking over there..I think its lazy to just be like, you know in this exspan we really don't have a global threat..Oh i know lets make the son of Grom hellscream the global, YEAH that SOUNDS like a GREAT idea!! since the sha really isnt considerd a global cause of threat..Sounds like after the fall of arthas and death wing you guys are runing out of ideas..I meen really is that best you can come up with is get rid of Garrosh? Garrosh is only following in his farthers foot steps and now you wanna get rid of him cuz of thrall and alliance fan boys are !@#$%ing about how is ^-*!ing up everything!? @#$% u blizz and ^-*! u hard..how dare you make me fight my own warcheif..I would much rather curb stomp vairan than garrosh.

Blood elf...who let you out of the kitchen?
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
Smile and nod folks, smile and nod.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/07/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Wynlaire
And you think in the end the Sha won't have anything to do with Garrosh going bananas and needing a beat down?

I hope not. Garrosh deserves death just from his own actions, it doesn't need to be justified with a last minute "oh he was corrupted lol."
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
you know in this exspan we really don't have a global threat.

What is this exspan you speak of, are you a spy?

Garrosh is only following in his farthers foot steps and now you wanna get rid of him cuz of thrall and alliance fan boys are !@#$%ing about how is ^-*!ing up everything!?

Someones a diehard Garrosh fan.

.I would much rather curb stomp vairan than garrosh.

Who is this "vairan" character? I knew it, spy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I can't wait to kill him.
I'm voting for Sylvanas.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I don't want him replaced.

I want him dead and buried. The Horde deserves better.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Varian is secretly living two lives and leads both the horde and alliance next expansion.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Faradramir
I can't wait till orgrimmar kicks this tyran out of it and replace it with it's real warchief...

When you say "real" Warchief do you mean a cliche brute who fights for "honor" yet has compassion and mercy like any other scrapped fantasy tool?

Garrosh will be known as the Warchief with "balls" after he's gone. I will miss him so, he truly had an Iron will and he wasn't a pansy like half of these posers.
Edited by Southrnrebel on 10/7/2012 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Troll Warlock
VOL'JIN.Vol'jin FTW.

Yes.

10/07/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Illucia
I hope not. Garrosh deserves death just from his own actions, it doesn't need to be justified with a last minute "oh he was corrupted lol."

Yes to this too.

I don't want him replaced.I want him dead and buried. The Horde deserves better.

Damn right.

10/07/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Ângel
I can't wait to kill him.

I call dibs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
He is entitled to warcheif by blood of his farther

wat? I won't even make fun of your grammar, but point out: wat? The Warchief has always been an appointed position. Blackhand was appointed, Orgrim murdered him and appointed himself, then appointed Thrall, who then appointed Garrosh. Notice that Grom is NOT AT ALL mentioned in that.

And even if he was, Warchief is still not determined by bloodlines.
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
10/07/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Southrnrebel
Garrosh will be known as the Warchief with "balls" after he's gone.

He's just another bloodthirsty orcs in a long line of bloodthirsty orcs, save for Thrall. Funny how the one warchief raised around humans is the one warchief who isn't a bloodcrazed loon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer
Varian is secretly living two lives and leads both the horde and alliance next expansion.

I have to admit this would be kind of badass and one hell of a twist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]