Really?

90 Orc Warrior
Wow one boss kill across the entire server.... Kally #1!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
So... you were in the first guild to leave Kalecgos, effectively starting the exodus of Horde talent, then then you come and talk smack?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yes. I for one was all in favor of a server merger. GM's honestly DO NO CARE about Kalecgos apparently. HTB left the server to find better talent to progress into DS. Half the guild quit so I took my talents to another guild.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
LE#1!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Stone guard is tough though...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
it's only sunday....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
yeah, stone guard was pretty rough with a lot of undergeared people. and let me tell you, if you're not great at improvising, then you're gonna be doing it to the point where it becomes fluid to you like it was for us so you can pick up a kill.

we're just doing the best we can. we all love raiding in this game, so we wanted to start as soon as we could so we could have fun with it. the first two raids we've had with our revamped roster have been a lot of fun for all of us, and that's what matters the most! having fun with it.

we got 2, almost 3 kills (the 3rd boss gave us trouble, but almost picked up a kill near the end of the night) this first week of raiding and they were a ton of fun, especially when i have comprehension fails at the beginning when we lay out our initial plan. yes, let's break the chains once we get them. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand queue the Y I DIE soundfile.

i know everyone gets stuck at some point, but just keep your chin up, you'll get it eventually.

haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
What I find funny here is that HTB left the server for better talent for DS, yet your Savior achievement is only a week before ours on this !@#$ty server, shows how much talent you found. I'm not raiding anymore, but coming on to this servers forums to complain about progression on a server you don't raid on anymore is stupid.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Rustynip
Wow one boss kill across the entire server.... Kally #1!

Dead server have been dead for years. it went downhill quickly in BC and never recovered from the looks of it
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's all tanks and comp. It's easier on 25 man. My group has literally 6 shadowpriests. It really helps with #1 multidot #2 healing. On feng we all pulled about 22k heals per sec with divine star.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
yeah, stone guard was pretty rough with a lot of undergeared people. and let me tell you, if you're not great at improvising, then you're gonna be doing it to the point where it becomes fluid to you like it was for us so you can pick up a kill.

we're just doing the best we can. we all love raiding in this game, so we wanted to start as soon as we could so we could have fun with it. the first two raids we've had with our revamped roster have been a lot of fun for all of us, and that's what matters the most! having fun with it.

we got 2, almost 3 kills (the 3rd boss gave us trouble, but almost picked up a kill near the end of the night) this first week of raiding and they were a ton of fun, especially when i have comprehension fails at the beginning when we lay out our initial plan. yes, let's break the chains once we get them. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand queue the Y I DIE soundfile.

i know everyone gets stuck at some point, but just keep your chin up, you'll get it eventually.

haters gonna hate.

This is funny coming from the guy who talked more !@#$ in trade chat than anyone in wrath.

And Hai Rustynip I see it took an exploit for you guys to finally kill Garajal.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why post on a level one alt when a simple add on lets you see your main?

You can't possibly be scared of blarvin D:
Edited by Dagarra on 10/16/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
This is the name of the toon I played when I was still on this server, if I posted on my main no one would know who I was. And no one is scared of Blarvin and his "we're bad, but at least we're having fun" attitude.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/16/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Telm
This is the name of the toon I played when I was still on this server, if I posted on my main no one would know who I was. And no one is scared of Blarvin and his "we're bad, but at least we're having fun" attitude.

Considering he had to turn over more than half of the people in his 10 man I think he's doing fine.

And ugh you're making me defend blarvin.
Edited by Dagarra on 10/16/2012 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/fling e!@#$% around. Brace yourself folks.....jesus.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
oh telm you bad mage, you! how's it going bby
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
10/16/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Darthblarvin

At least I'm having fun, right bby. XD

And I see you only killed H Madness six times, if anyone from your raid is mad they didn't get the mount I'll be sitting on the SW bank with mine. I'm the level 80 DK with 150% flying.

Enjoy that ban, Rustynip, it's well deserved.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/16/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Telm

At least I'm having fun, right bby. XD

And I see you only killed H Madness six times, if anyone from your raid is mad they didn't get the mount I'll be sitting on the SW bank with mine. I'm the level 80 DK with 150% flying.

Enjoy that ban, Rustynip, it's well deserved.

Most people didn't care whether they got the mount or not, only one who did was Framed, everybody else just stopped showing after a while.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Paladin
10/16/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Telm

Telm, you have to Btag friend me. Its been a long time, but I am tired of this server and so are most of the guys from Press buttons.

We are weighing out our options.

I have to say, I never had as much fun in the game then when Buttons was in its prime during WotLK.
Edited by Miurnin on 10/19/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]