Really?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mount isn't something worth showing off.... Our whole group has it and no one reps it :/
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid
10/22/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Frrenchtoast
Mount isn't something worth showing off.... Our whole group has it and no one reps it :/

get off the forums and go do your dailies
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/16/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Telm
oh telm you bad mage, you! how's it going bby

And I see you only killed H Madness six times, if anyone from your raid is mad they didn't get the mount I'll be sitting on the SW bank with mine. I'm the level 80 DK with 150% flying.

He somehow still got the kill achieve before you too...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Finklstien/achievement#168:15068:a6116
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Game's hard guys. Pick up the pace.
Edited by Verar on 10/28/2012 1:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ya, I change my name too since no one liked you including your own guild mates that carried you through DS. You've got the most over inflated ego of any player I've ever met, and heres a reality check, your a B- player tops bro, give your raid team a break and ride the pine, right were you belong.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I changed my name because there's already a level 73 Warlock on Garona named Mordare. Thanks for your concern though Clutch. If i was as bad as your !@# I'd be on Kalecgos still wasting my time face bashing for no reason. Whether or not you think my old guildies hated me isn't relevant to me any more. I liked a lot of them. Even some of the ones that dislike me. But Class A bads like you don't bother me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If I'm a Class A Bad you my friend missed the grading curve to be graded in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/01/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Çlutch
you my friend

That's so sweet Clutch. :')
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]