Oldest Alliance Guild

Gday All,

Just wanting to find out who is still active out of all the oldest guilds on this realm?
Out of the alliance, based on the /ginfo. (Not including pre realm transfer created dates) or name changes etc what is your guild created date? (pre 2008 please)

So Far I have a few, please feel free to add more to the list.

Phoenix Brotherhood 19/11/05
The Wandering Prophets 25/11/05
House Dragonmoon 13/12/05
Iron Tree 03/06/06
Awakening 17/01/06
The Journeymen 10/04/06
Cadia (transferred to hoof in 2006)
Nox Oriens 2007
Roasted Quail 2008

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a competion of skill level, raiding, gearscores, pvp and so on, this is purely for realm history and for fun.

Which guild has survived the tests of time and returned yet again to enjoy WoW. =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Massacre 8 june 2009

Thing is tho, how many of the old guilds are still active or just hangin on with a few people because its old?
Reply Quote
"PLEASE NOTE: This is not a competition of skill level, raiding, gearscores, pvp and so on, this is purely for realm history and for fun"
Meaning as well "active"
Players that still play in the guild and are doing things in my opinion, still keeping the guild alive.
Not a competition between "active" or "not active" Just for fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I understand that, I just figured if someone actually kept a guild that isn't in use it wouldn't be counted?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Symbiosis 3-29-2008
Reply Quote
clearly not alt banks and that kind of guild, just focussing on guilds that have been here for every expansion playing in one way or another also we arent competing in regards to how many consecutive days active etc or total guild days played. Its just good to see which guild is the oldest and still playing =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well, good luck in your venture then! I think you've named them all so not much more for anyone to comment on. Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Vengeance and Wrath 3-30-2008
Edited by Istarizen on 10/20/2012 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Ryans Hope, Khadgar Realm, founding date Feb 23, 2005. Continuously active
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gday All,

Just wanting to find out who is still active out of all the oldest guilds on this realm?
Out of the alliance, based on the /ginfo. (Not including pre realm transfer created dates) or name changes etc what is your guild created date? (pre 2008 please)

So Far I have a few, please feel free to add more to the list.

Phoenix Brotherhood 19/11/05
The Wandering Prophets 25/11/05
House Dragonmoon 13/12/05
Iron Tree 03/06/06
Awakening 17/01/06
The Journeymen 10/04/06
Cadia (transferred to hoof in 2006)
Nox Oriens 2007
Roasted Quail 2008

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a competion of skill level, raiding, gearscores, pvp and so on, this is purely for realm history and for fun.

Which guild has survived the tests of time and returned yet again to enjoy WoW. =D

Paladan, good to see you are still around.

- Alazay
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Fallin Kings 12/25/04
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]