Questing as a Resto druid

48 Tauren Druid
Is it better to quest as kitty resto not kitty feral? I'm pulling more dps in resto than i was in feral and i feel like i have a back up plan if something fails right now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If you are resto i would suggest questing as boomkin, because the gear would scale with resto gear.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
10/07/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Dawnfaller
Is it better to quest as kitty resto not kitty feral? I'm pulling more dps in resto than i was in feral and i feel like i have a back up plan if something fails right now.

Yep boom because you don't have to worry about switching gear and things will die much much much faster than resto.
Reply Quote
48 Tauren Druid
well, i was wondering because i've been able to out dps tanks at my level when i go kitty (you know when the tank's able to survive) and i was wondering if it was faster than going straight feral?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Don't go straight feral, if you want an off spec make it boomkin. As stated you wouldn't really have to change gear just to quest. However, if you don't want to change at all, then you could go kitty and just mangle till your eyes bleed. That's how I handle most rares. 15 min fights! FTW!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I leveled from 1-85 as resto and it took a long time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]