Most Horrible Warchief Scenario

13 Orc Monk
The Alliance retake or are given Lordaeron. That would make me set myself on fire with rage. I would go Super Saiyan and crash the moon into the Earth before I let that blatant and unforgivable back-pedal occur.
Edited by Kroxxigar on 10/8/2012 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Kroxxigar
I would go Super Saiyan and crash the moon into the Earth before I let that blatant and unforgivable back-pedal occur.

You can't, Thrall already destroyed the moon to keep Varian from going ape mode.
Reply Quote
13 Orc Monk
10/08/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Sternbridge
I would go Super Saiyan and crash the moon into the Earth before I let that blatant and unforgivable back-pedal occur.

You can't, Thrall already destroyed the moon to keep Varian from going ape mode.

Where's the damn moon?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Garrosh exits his throne room

Thrall looks him dead in the eye and casts the mary sue spell of ages causing Aggra to give birth to thousands of medan clones. they all swarm the world having huge battles with everything evil. a second cataclym happens that causes the world to become futuristic and essentially becomes starcraft.

the medan clones are infested by the zerg but then wiped out protoss who are then killed single handedly by Garrosh hellscream in an attempt to force them OFF HIS SHIP!!!!1!

Garrosh uses the protoss mind control beam to kill thrall but misses and ends up hitting Aduin Wrynn and his father causing them to both think they are Aggra.

then the old gods come and corrupt all the dreanei and turn them into imps covered in crystals who then go to war with the blood elves who changed their name to "WE CANT REMEMBER!" in honor of their glorious leader.

after 100 years of bloody war Magni wakes up blind and without arms to try and restore order to the world

... and this all happens in a novel with nothing ingame to explain the transition....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
During the Seige, a neutral/hostile force joins in as a fourth party, both against the Horde, Alliance, and Garrosh. Me'dan comes back to Azeroth from middle of no where Nether, with an army of Ere'dar that for some reason have mutated into triple classing sues.

Me'dan first attacks the Horde, seeing them easy to crush. He slays Baine, Sylvanas, and Vol'jin, all three of their deaths go un-noticed because the Alliance fanboys are too busy cheering. But he then takes over the Horde army, turning to Garrosh for a temporary truce to obliterate the Alliance.

Garrosh accepts this truce, allowing for Me'dan to focus on the Alliance. Varian is then targeted, but is a bigger challenge than the three Horde leaders because he transforms into Goldrinn. Ultimately, Me'dan kills him because hey, why not. Moria then sleeps with Me'dan while ordering her own to kill Muradin, the Wildhammer who's name I forget. Tyrande and Malfurion both die a gruesome death of rampaging orcish forces under Garrosh. No one cares about the gnome enough, Aysa is still crying in Stormwind that Ji hurt Shen-Zin Su. And Velen stays in the Exodar because Garrosh isn't Kil'Jaden.

Me'dan with his new mate takes over the Alliance and Horde forces, now turning his focus on Garrosh.

Garrosh and Garona both are in the throne room, revealing to Me'dan when he got there that they both share the same father. They then smite down Moria, who was just blabbering on about the Dark Irons, causing Me'dan to inherit her son. Me'dan lost for words finally kills his mother, causing Garrosh to go into a furious rage and attack him. By the end Me'dan wins and invites Anduin in, telling him that he will be his adviser.

Azeroth is finally united under one central force, who then sets his aim on the Legion.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I'm knocking on wood for every post I read in this thread...
Reply Quote
Worst case scenario would be Illidan becoming warchief
Reply Quote
13 Orc Monk
10/08/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Spellestra

Could be worse. Basic Campfire anyone?
Reply Quote

Could be worse. Basic Campfire anyone?

Nah, the Basic Campfire is well known for being reliable

Illidan is dead, crazy, and part demon. Also part kaldorei
Edited by Spellestra on 10/8/2012 4:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Garrosh is about to kill Varian and Bolvar the Lich King swoops in and shouts "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Garrosh dies and Bolvar becomes the Warchief with Sylvanas as his wife but OHNOES Turalyon comes back all of a sudden with whats her face and a kid and they all start fighting for no raisin.

Suddenly Gamon falls from teh sky and cleaves teh entire room and appoints Basic Campfire as warchief and goes off to murder Aggra and forces Thrall to marry Jaina while Gamon goes off to epic quest with Tirion and Saurfang in Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

EDIT: Then Suddenly, Ressurected Grommash Hellscream.
Edited by Anargyros on 10/8/2012 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Garrosh is somehow killed. Thrall becomes warchief, and everyone conveniently forgets that it was Thrall's damn fault for the war in the first place.

Oh, wait, that's gonna happen anyway.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Thrall becomes the new Warchief, but before he can settle on his throne Ner'zhul (having entirely corrupted Bolvar Fordragon after the later realized that sealing yourself in ice isn't very effective when your arms are permanently on fire) shows up, and being a much elder shaman, pulls rank on Thrall and claims the title of warchief himself.

Sylvanas, outraged, is about to leave the horde after learning that it's aligned itself with the Scourge, only to be smitten by Bolvar's winning smile, the two falling in love and getting married (by a forsaken Uther) on the spot.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
Garrosh gets to 1% before Tirion parachutes into Grommash Hold, Yells "TIRION FORDRING!" and kills Garrosh with a massive statue of himself.

Orgrimmar is then made into Argent territory, with all races welcome to come and be part of "New Orgrimmar." The Forsaken move into the Ruins of Theramore and begin to blight the territories of New Orgrimmar and nobody notices.

Burning Legion invades and we all go to Argus, never to see this storyline continued.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Kroxxigar
The Alliance retake or are given Lordaeron. That would make me set myself on fire with rage. I would go Super Saiyan and crash the moon into the Earth before I let that blatant and unforgivable back-pedal occur.

And whose idea was it to let the Alliance retake Stormwind after the orcs conquered it in Warcraft I?

Talk about backpedalling!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Incidentally, my best case scenario would be a boss fight with Garrosh that ends in a cutscene of Varian and Thrall double teaming him, only for the Warchief to cut them both down in one powerful swipe.

Then he turns to the player raid and explains that because they fought so honorable, he'll give them a chance to renounce the false warchief and be reintegrated into the horde (for horde players) or flee his city and mourn their fallen king (for alliance players).

Vol'jin and Baine are summarily executed and replaced by figureheads. Lor'themar and Sylvanas somehow manage to convince Garrosh that they were on his side the whole time, which serves to ease the tension between the orcs and the eastern kingdom factions.

6.0 pre-launch is the reunified Horde sacking Menethil. 6.0 Launch is the Forsaken sieging Ironforge while the Horde Navy attacks Stormwind by sea.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
Incidentally, my best case scenario would be a boss fight with Garrosh that ends in a cutscene of Varian and Thrall double teaming him, only for the Warchief to cut them both down in one powerful swipe.

Then he turns to the player raid and explains that because they fought so honorable, he'll give them a chance to renounce the false warchief and be reintegrated into the horde (for horde players) or flee his city and mourn their fallen king (for alliance players).

Because as we all saw at the Battle of Blackrock Spire, the Horde killing the Alliance's general is an instawin for the Horde.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue

Because as we all saw at the Battle of Blackrock Spire, the Horde killing the Alliance's general is an instawin for the Horde.

Well obviously his forces rout the rest of the rebel horde and alliance armies offscreen.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
10/08/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Aureus
Well obviously his forces rout the rest of the rebel horde and alliance armies offscreen.

Why? Just because Thrall and Varian were killed?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]