Justice and Valor in Randoms

90 Orc Death Knight
So, it used to be that once you capped VP doing randoms, you could still queue and get justice points instead.

This made it easier to get the heirloom gear.

Now, no JP for queueing at 90, and only 42 per boss in the heroics. Kinda makes it REALLY hard to get the heirloom gear.

Is this the way it is now intended? If so, it is going to cause alot of people to leave as they wont be able to get the gear to outfit their alts quickly.

Who wants to grind for 1-2 weeks straight just to get enough to buy the heirloom weapon, and still have to grind 2-3 more weeks atleast to get the chest and maybe shoulders. This does not even consider the trinkets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I agree. It's kind-of frustrating to me. I was looking forward to being able to smash my face in some heroics, and then convert my JP into honor to go towards my PvP set. Kill two birds with one stone, right? Wrong. Oh, oh so wrong.

Then there's heirlooms, like you mentioned. When I transferred to KT, I accidentally left ALL my heirlooms on my bank alt on my old server. My fault, I understand that. But I want to level my Monk with BoAs. At the rate that I'm getting JP, it'll take me longer to get the heirlooms and then level my Monk than it would be to just level my Monk without them. /sigh
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I agree with this, if I hadn't had my 4000 JP left over from cata (since all the JP items are useless, even post-buff) I wouldn't have been able to buy my monk the BoA staff, unless I wanted to farm 100 heroic bosses... Luckily I had all the leather already.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
They need to lower the price of heirloom gear a bit. Level 80 items that cost JP only cost 50-200 per piece.
Cata costs are the same, they should be reduced by around 1000 (so they cost 400-1000)

Heirlooms should be reduced by 300-400.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Agreed, I rerolled on a new server and now want to level a monk, but I have to grind 1923812938129 heroics to get all the heirlooms? If you're going to nerf JP gains, at least reduce heirloom costs please
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Reducing the cost of items makes no sense when you understand that the goal of MoP was to introduce the grind back into the game and REALLY stretch the useful life of content back out.
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Priest
10/08/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Eviva
I agree. It's kind-of frustrating to me. I was looking forward to being able to smash my face in some heroics, and then convert my JP into honor to go towards my PvP set. Kill two birds with one stone, right? Wrong. Oh, oh so wrong.

Think this basically answers why there is no JP bonus after VP capping

Regardless you want conquest gear not derp honor gear.
Edited by Valirra on 10/8/2012 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]