Mass apology to rogues from blizzard.

90 Night Elf Rogue
So I logged on and noticed I had mail in my box. When I moused over the icon it said message for the WoW Dev Team.

I was expecting it was a mass apology sent out to all rogue for their complete and utter failure bring rogues up to speed in MOP.

Sadly, All I got in the mail was a Perky Pug.
Reply Quote
Obv you expect too much.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
gratz on the achieve

:>
Reply Quote
93 Undead Hunter
Don't feel too entitled, little rogues.

The rest of us, you know, the majority, think you're fine. You'll probably stay that way. It will all be for the better.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

The rest of us, you know, the majority, think you're fine. You'll probably stay that way. It will all be for the better.

...Hah. BM hunter talking about balance.
Reply Quote
38 Human Rogue
A BM hunter wow your got some nerve showing your face in the rogue forums GTFU and go pop 5 pets and hold down S for the win.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
10/08/2012 04:36 AMPosted by Phykicks
A BM hunter wow your got some nerve showing your face in the rogue forums GTFU and go pop 5 pets and hold down S for the win.

Don't worry, the hunter has a rogue.

Wait...

What's this?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Ph%C3%A9no/advanced

Oh yeah...

Rogues are so great that he/she hasn't even bothered to log in to assign talents to the rogue. ..

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

You're an idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
And here I thought I was just a crappy rogue with a bad rotation I am barely able to exceed 24k with 455 Gear heh my level 86 Druid does more damage... WHY!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
We just have to make the most of the situation. Treat this situation as an opportunity to become a better play and refine our craft as assassins. Rogues by nature adapt to change and persevere through most harsh conditions. Cheers.
Edited by Vladraen on 12/16/2012 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
10/08/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Fuzzybottoms
And here I thought I was just a crappy rogue with a bad rotation I am barely able to exceed 24k with 455 Gear heh my level 86 Druid does more damage... WHY!

455 ilvl pulling 24k is a crappy rogue with a bad rotation.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

Maybe try some gems and enchants because I have the same I-level as you and I double your dps. I just started running heroic dungeons this weekend and with the exception of being paired with some completely geared out monks I'm almost always #1 on the meters... Rogues are fine for PvE...
Reply Quote
93 Undead Hunter
Ouch. I must have struck a nerve with some folks 'round here.

It's OK though. Calm down. Warriors will eventually be nerfed into the ground and everything will be all better, little ones.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

You're an idiot.

Yeesh. Learn to read sarcasm.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue

You're an idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

nope...you are a crappy rogue with a bad "rotation" 70k single target with 462 ilvl. rogues are fine and balanced. asking blizz to "fix" our energy regen is asking them to nerf our damage abilities.

And after looking at your armory i have determined that yup...you are a crappy rogue. try putting your slow weapon in your main hand. gems and enchants will go a long way as well.
Edited by Droctagon on 10/8/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

It's you.

I am iLevel 398 at level 87 and have 11k attack power. You have over 20k attack power. I can easily do 24k single target in 5 mans.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Maybe we shouldn't chastise the people who control the success of our class.

But in all seriousness though, Blizz peeps are good people. If rogues are truly under-performing I don't think its all one big scheme to undermine a portion of their player-base. Plus rogues aren't unplayable. We normally start out slow at the beginning of expacs and end up ridiculous by the end.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue

sad thing is pre mop/dragon soul/85 my rogue did wayyy more damage than this... why does 85 rogues do more damage than 90 rogues?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]