Proof of How Ridiculous Hunters are atm...

85 Human Warlock
if a warrior lost to a hunter you fail
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haha, love the top comment.

"so who gets the gladiator title ? The pet or the hunter ?"

IMO though, I'd rather fight a hunter who did more damage than his pet(s).
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
x class was OP for this long, so y class deserves to be OP just as long instead of trying to balance them.

Congrats, you've now shown the community you have the logic of a 12 year old.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Dude do you remember blood dks and vengeance? Oh how quickly we forget!

Say it with me, now!
One class being broken at a point in time does not make it okay for another class to be equally as broken at another point in time.

I dont think it feels broken at all, rather working just fine. Choose your words more carefully
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/08/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Eponine
Dude do you remember blood dks and vengeance? Oh how quickly we forget!

Tell me you played warrior at the time blood dks had vengeance

That's the only excuse for complaining about them

If you played your hunter then you should be ashamed

I just tranq'ed vengeance and never got hit by them. It doesnt change the fact they
were hitting people for 50K in tank spec, are you denying this?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/08/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Dotsandrun
if a warrior lost to a hunter you fail

I was almost solo'ed (had about 80-85% health) through defensive stance+shieldwall by a beastial wrathed pet in about 4-5 seconds. Nice try though. Anyone that doesn't have a 100% damage immunity ability will probably die to a geared hunter when he pops CD's, guaranteed.
Edited by Grux on 10/9/2012 3:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am not going to argue against the notion that BM hunters have over tuned burst, but please consider our position. We are stuck playing a spec that is complete garbage outside of its cool downs. Ever wonder why you only see BM hunters? Most skilled hunters do not even like the BM play style because it is easy enough for the bad players to pick up and perform well. In my opinion, Blizzard needs to do three things to fix the hunter class: reduce the burst capability of BM, buff sustained damage of BM, and fix the damage MM/survival put out to make them viable options.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/09/2012 03:39 AMPosted by Bluths
I am not going to argue against the notion that BM hunters have over tuned burst, but please consider our position. We are stuck playing a spec that is complete garbage outside of its cool downs. Ever wonder why you only see BM hunters? Most skilled hunters do not even like the BM play style because it is easy enough for the bad players to pick up and perform well. In my opinion, Blizzard needs to do three things to fix the hunter class: reduce the burst capability of BM, buff sustained damage of BM, and fix the damage MM/survival put out to make them viable options.

I would WAGER the reason you see so many BM hunters is not just because the other specs are subpar, but because they can kill nearly anyone with their pet alone in about 4 seconds. I would still want to play KFC if hunters had a more sane level of damage/burst.

The other hunter specs don't even show up on the radar because nobody cares to bother trying. Why go through all the hassle of surv/mm when you can kill someone in a BW -> lynx rush from 100% (usually)?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/09/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Invadeher
Hunters are fine hell warriors are fine nerf mages. There will be a 2 million nerd march soon if mages are not nerfed.

Did you even watch the video?

I have not seen 1 Mage 100-0 someone like this. Not even a Frost Bomb DF Shatter will 100-0 someone.

This is even at a 2400 MMR where the healers and players know how to manage their CDs. Don't even for a second try and compare Mages and Warriors to Hunters burst.

In case you didn't watch the video:

RDruid dies in 3 seconds.
Hunter switches to the Mage, he dies in 3 seconds.

These aren't even exaggerations. There's almost no reaction time to even do anything.

EDIT: Your account literally has no Arena achievements on it besides World Wide Winner. Get out of here, you have no idea what you're even talking about.
Edited by Efx on 10/9/2012 4:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/09/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Grux

I would WAGER the reason you see so many BM hunters is not just because the other specs are subpar, but because they can kill nearly anyone with their pet alone in about 4 seconds. I would still want to play KFC if hunters had a more sane level of damage/burst.

The other hunter specs don't even show up on the radar because nobody cares to bother trying. Why go through all the hassle of surv/mm when you can kill someone in a BW -> lynx rush from 100% (usually)?

Im playing surv, - a full LnL burst, thats 4 explosive shots back to back with procs and trinks up will be lucky to get to 60k.- over the course of 5 GCDs.
Mm is slightly better with the old aimed -> chim combo but even then 100k would be a good run and no spec has anything left it follow up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
People seem to blatantly forgot how op theirs and other classes were in previous seasons, the moment they arent the top dog anymore the tears start flowing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Shàd
People seem to blatantly forgot how op theirs and other classes were in previous seasons, the moment they arent the top dog anymore the tears start flowing.

Childish logic. "Well he/she did it so why couldn't I do it!?"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

That has nothing to do with it at all. Like I stated earlier, I have yet to see a Mage 100-0 someone. The only time that's ever happened in previous expansions is when someone steps into a BG wearing greens and the Mage has arena gear from the 3rd season making the gap huge.

Just because 1 class was OP at one point, doesn't give any other class a right to be OP. The point of PvP is to try and get balance as even as possible.

That doesn't mean make 1 class FotM for a little bit, break 1. Nerf that FotM class to the ground, and buff that bad one to OP status. You're an idiot if you believe for 1 second that classes should take their turn in the spotlight of being OP.

Go and watch the video. I'd love to hear your justification for the damage that Hunter is putting out besides "Well, [xx] class was OP last expac, now it's the Hunter's turn."

EDIT: Highest achieves: 1750 2v2 //\\ 1550 3v3
No surprise a bad is spewing this logic.
Edited by Efx on 10/9/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Shad you sound like a compete idiot.

You are obviously in denial about the current state of hunters. As much as you want to believe you are all of a sudden a good player.....sorry to break it to ya buddy, but its the spec not you. :(
Edited by Carrollus on 10/9/2012 5:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I see warriors, dks, pallys, mages and rogues in this thread.

Discuss.

I also see Hunters in here as well,

Discuss
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
congrats to all bm hunters your pet carriys you while you can afk gg the pet should get the glad title not the hunter lolz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Carrollus

Shad you sound like a compete idiot.

You are obviously in denial about the current state of hunters. As much as you want to believe you are all of a sudden a good player.....sorry to break it to ya buddy, but its the spec not you. :(

Im not in complete denial you dolt, Im enjoying it for once. Hi there Mr druid with your ridiculous bear shape shifting constantly able to hot myself and take some more and my kitty cat with its ludicrous bleeds (remember 85..bleeds ticking for 10k) and my healing form that does significant damage in cat form! How are ya doin today? Go soak your head, you are the moron.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of presenting emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness and disgust.

With the oncoming torrent of tears from subscribers, blizzard has just announced the building of a new hydro electric dam, it will be powered by the tears of its customers and the energy will be stored to provide upcoming patches!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]