Sue me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Koncept
Reply Quote
HOODRYCH THE ONLY WARRIOR TO PLAY TOURNAMENT LEVEL
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Reckful by far. Shows the capabilities of our class and class synergy with the comps he plays. He is still making mistakes and doesn't under the class fully too. Plus reckful is probably hands down the best peeler ever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reckful by far. Shows the capabilities of our class and class synergy with the comps he plays. He is still making mistakes and doesn't under the class fully too. Plus reckful is probably hands down the best peeler ever

Watching reckful as a warrior and Vanguards ( ret pally ) together in arena is like watching a perfectly planned beautiful yet humerous dance routine. Very good players
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Boss
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/08/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Monikth
Klinda
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Pat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/09/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Punctured
Not a single person said Thorrior :l
2 people did in the first page
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I like Bajheera.

Sue me.

I like Baj, not going to say hes the very best (He doesn't say he is either)

But he does bring out alot of good content to watch
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
omg swifty is my hero!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Check the leaderboard then ask the dude 4 some vids
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
You mean Klinda, the warrior that couldn't achieve anything in any season that didn't have a legendary or major niche in the warriors favor? Average at best.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
10/10/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Xedi
G F O R C E

oh hell yes

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=95023

I mean, hes not the best ever, but def entertaining.

Hoodrych probably has the best resume for arenas.
Edited by Ravenbeer on 10/10/2012 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
don't be fooled by any of these ego inflated viewer !@#$%z warriors that stream. they only care about ad revenue. They will use any FOTM saying/image/thumbnail to leech views, thumbs ups, subscribers. the best warriors to have graced wow aren't youtube partner sellouts that would whoore their GF happybags on a stream for $500.

This age of streaming video games is sickening. Reality will crit these entrepreneurial wannabes and they will have to get a real job
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HOODRYCH! No one comes close.
"Im brewing a storm"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
don't be fooled by any of these ego inflated viewer !@#$%z warriors that stream. they only care about ad revenue. They will use any FOTM saying/image/thumbnail to leech views, thumbs ups, subscribers. the best warriors to have graced wow aren't youtube partner sellouts that would whoore their GF happybags on a stream for $500.

This age of streaming video games is sickening. Reality will crit these entrepreneurial wannabes and they will have to get a real job

You mad much? Just cause you don't have the ability to generate money from a game you play doesn't mean you have to be mad at them. There are a lot of good streamers that don't run ads cept for the first one when you load up. All of their income comes from donations. Plus most streamers that are top players are either in college or already have the job they want and they stream for fun/fans.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
You watch Baj and Swifty to be entertained. Both readily admit that they are not the best players when it comes to the Warrior class. So that point is moot.

Hoody is playing a Mage I think in this season.

And Gearbreaker, well lets just say Dontain can stay playing GW2.

No Warriors are around to really care what they say. Save maybe Landsoul.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]